Floatplane payments are migrating! Read more... ×
Phishing Emails - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlockedTheShot

What is the absolute worse mouse you can find?

delete

AMD Ryzen 2700X  |  Fractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  | G.SKILL TridentZ 3636MHz 14-15-14-28 2x8GB  | EVGA 1070 Ti SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3  | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

33 minutes ago, BlockedTheShot said:

This is the worst mouse i could find:

71FrtiWkgWL._SY679_.jpg

Ummm watercooled mouse?  How is that bad?  That looks cutting edge.  Granted safety-scissors cutting-edge, but still cutting-edge.  

AMD Ryzen 2700X  |  Fractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  | G.SKILL TridentZ 3636MHz 14-15-14-28 2x8GB  | EVGA 1070 Ti SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3  | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

8 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

g-point.png?w=610

Hmmm, where is the scroll wheel on that?  I can't seem to find the scroll wheel.  I can't get my PC to her loudest without the scroll wheel to adjust the volume and I'm really trying to get my PC to scream.  Can someone help me find the scroll wheel?

Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, nick name said:

Hmmm, where is the scroll wheel on that?  I can't seem to find the scroll wheel.  I can't get my PC to her loudest without the scroll wheel to adjust the volume and I'm really trying to get my PC to scream.  Can someone help me find the scroll wheel?

hqdefault.jpg

Damn....

7 hours ago, geo3 said:

zZKP7Ot.jpg

Apple: we have to make it flat..for aesthetic purposes

Engineer: But human hand aren't shaped like penguin

Apple: Yes

BEFORE YOU BUY GAMING MICE (Technical terms,Optical vs laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,etc)

Always use quote or tag ashen one,We don't want you to go hollow in here.

I love Dark Souls lore,Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/ [LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

|Etna's EDM List|

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore