Is a Lightning (male) to USB-C (female) adapter possible

JohnTume

I'm looking to get a lightning to usb-c adapter for my airpods. I usually carry one usb-c cable that came with my Macbook Pro and it works with my phone too. Dont wanna carry a lightning cable too. I looked on Amazon for a small adapter but there were barely any, and I settled on this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L6F4PQ7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews

Both were DOA. There were no reviews when ordered it and everything seemed fishy but it was the best option for my airpods. 

Anyways, is it possible to convert from lightning to usb-c like this? Or is there an issue similar to when you convert from HDMI to Display Port?

Thanks!

Both connectors are base on the USB standard while the USB type C port is capable of supporting up to USB 3.1 and Apple's Lightning only USB 2.0 the faster port/device will slow down to the speed of the slowest device, so compatibility is not an issue. While this may be the case I wish you good luck as finding these kinds of things from reputable or semi reputable sources can be a challenge.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!