With this device, does a HDD basically became an external one?

Andreas Lilja

Hmm you better buy something called HDD Docking Station.

It support 3.5 and 2.5 (depends on the model) and its just look nice IMO you just stick your HDD inside it and thats it.

Example:

image.png.6671527494a077e67028fcb6fccfbe8e.png

But make sure that it can support all type of 3.5..because i bought one from Orico and it doesnt have enough power to spin my old 750GB HGST SATA 2 HDD.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

Hmm you better buy something called HDD Docking Station.

It support 3.5 and 2.5 (depends on the model) and its just look nice IMO you just stick your HDD inside it and thats it.

Example:

image.png.6671527494a077e67028fcb6fccfbe8e.png

But make sure that it can support all type of 3.5..because i bought one from Orico and it doesnt have enough power to spin my old 750GB HGST SATA 2 HDD.

This brand you recommend?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

10 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

This brand you recommend?

No no..you can get one from anybrand just make sure you didn't make the same mistake as i did.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore