Logitech G Pro Wireless Battery Life understated

Maticks

I've had the Logitech Pro Wireless for just over a month, my previous mouse was a Razor Mambo which i purchased for wireless but the battery went flat so quickly i just left the cable in it.

After a second attempt of going wireless i thought i would share some information for anyone else looking at going wireless.

Logitech on their product page state 80 Hours of usage per charge, this is with everything turned up and turned on.

If you switch off RGB Lighting and the DPI Lighting drop your Report Rate from 1000 times per second down to 125.

Even with these changes the mouse is still more responsive than my Mambo.

Your new battery life is now 111 Hours, i never turn this mouse off i do switch off my computer but the mouse powers itself down within a few seconds automatically.

With heavy gaming sessions over December i've charged it once in a month.

Probably if you are competitive gaming with FPS, you will want the Report Rate up more than 125, but i play mostly MMO's.

I am still amazed with how light this thing is and how long the battery lasts, it truly is wires free.

It has a hefty price tag but i think its worth every cent of it.

111.PNG

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo

It's better to underpromise and overdeliver. I think Logitech has done that with battery life quite often.

:)

This is good to know because i am contemplating switching my mouse from the Razer Naga and Keyboard Corsair  Vengeance K70 to the Logitech G603 and G613 Wireless System.

Still waiting to make the jump.

Its too expensive IMO..its $130+ mouse with lil to no feature, also the body is plastic all over.

HERO are known for its efficiency since G603..so really no surprise here except the price.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

7 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Its too expensive IMO..its $130+ mouse with lil to no feature, also the body is plastic all over.

HERO are known for its efficiency since G603..so really no surprise here except the price.

I agree. If it were 90 dollars I *might* consider buying it, it’s just too damn expensive for what you get. It’s the best FPS mouse out there sure but for the price I could literally buy 2 or 3 G305s or G603s for me and my buddies, there’s no point IMO.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

24 minutes ago, DrDerp said:

I agree. If it were 90 dollars I *might* consider buying it, it’s just too damn expensive for what you get. It’s the best FPS mouse out there sure but for the price I could literally buy 2 or 3 G305s or G603s for me and my buddies, there’s no point IMO.

how do you get best?

or do you mean accurate?

if thats the case whats the accuracy rated at vs next 30 mice?

8 minutes ago, pas008 said:

how do you get best?

or do you mean accurate?

if thats the case whats the accuracy rated at vs next 30 mice?

Best overall..its wireless,light,simple safe shape,modular side button,good battery life,good button and great sensor performance.

There's no standard measurement for sensor accuracy..so i have no idea what are you referring to

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

17 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Best overall..its wireless,light,simple safe shape,modular side button,good battery life,good button and great sensor performance.

There's no standard measurement for sensor accuracy..so i have no idea what are you referring to

actually some been tested on accuracy but they all are like 99.99% lol

and all those you mentioned are subjective lol

2 minutes ago, pas008 said:

actually some been tested on accuracy but they all are like 99.99% lol

Le me repeat..there are no standardization to measure sensor accuracy..i think you meant to say acceleration..and even that has no standardization.

2 minutes ago, pas008 said:

and all those you mentioned are subjective lol

Its pretty much facts..all of it..if you know about mice that is..

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Looks into thread

“Oh boy I’m excited for a nice discussion about mice!”

Flame War about accuracy

Accuracy for a mouse sensor doesn’t really matter anymore as long as you have a decent sensor. The G Pro is the best for its weight distribution, battery life, wireless performance, decent build quality, nice clicks, and good shape. It’s not objectively the best but it’s the best for the most FPS players.

Now while the rest is subjective like you said, that’s what makes any mouse best for you. There’s absolutely no universal best mouse, it’s entirely preference.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

here's the best answer.. take yer trolling to another forum. not here.

thread cleaned. any more and we'll make s'more answers..

13 hours ago, DrDerp said:

Looks into thread

“Oh boy I’m excited for a nice discussion about mice!”

Flame War about accuracy

Accuracy for a mouse sensor doesn’t really matter anymore as long as you have a decent sensor. The G Pro is the best for its weight distribution, battery life, wireless performance, decent build quality, nice clicks, and good shape. It’s not objectively the best but it’s the best for the most FPS players.

Now while the rest is subjective like you said, that’s what makes any mouse best for you. There’s absolutely no universal best mouse, it’s entirely preference.

The irony is that accuracy doesn't really matter..what matter is the consistency of the sensor when tracking at different speed aka precision.

Some mouse could have the same accuracy but different precision because resolution vs speed aka acceleration is present..

And the guy just failed to see my point..

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

• 3 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 4:07 AM, Seacoast said:

This is good to know because i am contemplating switching my mouse from the Razer Naga and Keyboard Corsair  Vengeance K70 to the Logitech G603 and G613 Wireless System.

Still waiting to make the jump.

You will not go wrong switching to Logitech Products, their current line of almost all peripherals are hands down much better than the competition from my experiences.

G903 user here.

I charge twice a month, but I have the lights on static blue (one of the more intensive colors to drive in terms of energy). The 903 is way heavier than my old mouse, but I love it. Far more accurate in FPS, far more consistent in combat games.

Expensive mouse, but 10/10 would recommend. (If you wont use wireless charging just get the G900. Same mouse less this feature.)

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

• 2 weeks later...

6 Months down the track, love this thing still.

nothing has changed with the Battery still holding the same lifetime.

Can't really go wrong with Logitech that for sure.

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo