Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jedibrysen

Replacing Corsair for Ducky

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

So right now I have a Corsair K65 Lux RGB w/ Cherry MX Reds BRAND NEW and I was wondering if I should replace it with a Duck One Two Mini RGB? I would get red or brown switches

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ducky one two mini rgb has better keycaps double shot pbt vs the Corsair's thin lasered abs. Also, the Ducky is a 60% layout compared to the tkl corsair. One possible downside to the Ducky is that it has do dedicated media keys. 


🅱 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕛𝕚

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
24 minutes ago, b emoji said:

The Ducky one two mini rgb has better keycaps double shot pbt vs the Corsair's thin lasered abs. Also, the Ducky is a 60% layout compared to the tkl corsair. One possible downside to the Ducky is that it has do dedicated media keys. 

I don’t care for media keys and also what about the KBParadise V60 Type R Polestar because I heard this keyboard was better and I would be getting Tai-hao keycaps any way

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jedibrysen said:

I don’t care for media keys and also what about the KBParadise V60 Type R Polestar because I heard this keyboard was better and I would be getting Tai-hao keycaps any way

Seems like a decent board, I personally dislike the looks. The Kbp type rs iirc have pretty good programmability.  


🅱 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕛𝕚

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 12:32 PM, Jedibrysen said:

So right now I have a Corsair K65 Lux RGB w/ Cherry MX Reds BRAND NEW and I was wondering if I should replace it with a Duck One Two Mini RGB? I would get red or brown switches

You absolutely won't regret the move to the Ducky One 2 Mini! This little keyboard just simply outclasses all the popular keyboard brands.. The caps are great.. Fully programmable keys which still allow us to assign media keys on it. Its RGB feature is awesome if you are into this thing. Multiple feet height, great build quality overall. I use the MX Silent Red one.

No complaints, No regrets..!


NOCTURNAL BLACKOUT || Intel Core i7-8700K || Noctua NH-D15 + NA-HC4 Fully Black Chromaxed || MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2666 C16 Black || EVGA GTX 1060 FTW2+ DT 6Gb || Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA 250Gb + WD 2.5" HDD 1Tb + Seagate Momentus 2.5" HDD 500Gb || Corsair TX650M || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG Black + 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000 Intake + 1x Noctua NF-A14 Chromax Exhaust || ASUS VG248QE || Ducky One 2 Mini MX Silent Red || Roccat Tyon Black || Corsair HS50 Carbon

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 1/12/2019 at 6:43 AM, _Hustler_One_ said:

You absolutely won't regret the move to the Ducky One 2 Mini! This little keyboard just simply outclasses all the popular keyboard brands.. The caps are great.. Fully programmable keys which still allow us to assign media keys on it. Its RGB feature is awesome if you are into this thing. Multiple feet height, great build quality overall. I use the MX Silent Red one.

No complaints, No regrets..!

What about KBP V60 Type R?

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jedibrysen said:

What about KBP V60 Type R?

 

I was about to get that too.. Long time ago I posted a topic about which 60% keyboard I'm about to get, KBP V60 Type-R or Vortex Pok3r, but

But ended up with Ducky One 2 Mini Instead, because the MX Silent Red switch on it.. 🤫


NOCTURNAL BLACKOUT || Intel Core i7-8700K || Noctua NH-D15 + NA-HC4 Fully Black Chromaxed || MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2666 C16 Black || EVGA GTX 1060 FTW2+ DT 6Gb || Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA 250Gb + WD 2.5" HDD 1Tb + Seagate Momentus 2.5" HDD 500Gb || Corsair TX650M || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG Black + 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000 Intake + 1x Noctua NF-A14 Chromax Exhaust || ASUS VG248QE || Ducky One 2 Mini MX Silent Red || Roccat Tyon Black || Corsair HS50 Carbon

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×