2019. What's yours going to be like?

dizmo
2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Nice! I miss the mountains. Where I live now, none are near....so my 2 $7k mountain bikes sit in storage. Sadness. What area do you compete in? DH? XC?

Or have they come up with a whole new range of acronyms for them. I swear every 5 years they completely rename them. Like Enduro.

I might buy an exercise bike to keep my cardio up.

I don't compete but I'm better/quicker than most people who use the trails so I think why not get into it. Still quite new but I've been biking for a very long time. I just use an old $300 bike  (Trail bike)I have and maintain myself. I tried a Grade 5 trail and it was pretty easy, need to find more around Queenstown, NZ. 

24 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Moving out is a pretty lofty goal. You wouldn't want to stay at home and go to university? I imagine that'd be much more affordable.

Though if money isn't that much of an issue, living somewhere else is a loooooot more fun ;)

Ahh yes, because a 4-8h drive every morning sounds like a great time right? :P 

The appartment in Stockholm is already aquired since 30 years or something when dad studied there and if i decide i want to go to uni in Gothernburg i can do that too as my cousins have one they are renting i could take. Also really sick of this city and my family atm so getting to be alone for a while is going to be real nice.

There arent any universeties that id actiually want to atend anywhere close so its moving no matter what :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, dizmo said:

Jelly. I wish I could go to Rome. Well I mean I could, but I have other things my spare cash is earmarked for. Are houses expensive where you are?

I don't think there's really ways to make money with no effort at all...since finding such a thing already necessitates putting in effort ;)

Rome is an amazing place, but it isn't going anywhere soon :) And yeah the housing market in the UK is shite, luckily there's a few goverment schemes that helps first time buyers like me get on the ladder.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

3 hours ago, dizmo said:

I'm looking at buying a shotgun this year!

Torn between a Mossberg 500, or Kel-TEC KSG.

Mossberg 500. The action is more reliable.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

The same as 2018

Survive 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

My main goal for 2019 is to try and not buy any kind of crazy expensive piece of tech. I have tried that last year after I completed my build and failed but now that I have upgraded my audio there is literally nothing else that comes to mind that costs $1k or more and I hope it stays that way. Then again, I hoped the same in April 2018 and lasted almost until the end of year only to throw $4k on audio in December so...  

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

6 hours ago, dizmo said:

I was going to say not dying would be an easy accomplishment, but I fear you might be going to high school in the US, so that's probably a much more significant challenge :ph34r:

Yup, though life has been good to me so far...

Systems:

Main Gaming:                                                        Windows XP:

Ryzen 5 2600                                                               Intel Pentium 3

Asus RX 580 OC                                                     1GB DDR2

Patriot Viper DDR4 8GB                                         Asus Motherboard

Asus ROG B450-I                                                   Dell 300W

Corsair CX 450                                                       ATI Rage 128 Fury Pro

FreeNAS Server:                                                   Windows 98/95 duel boot:

I5 3400k                                                                  Pentium Pro

Patriot DDR3 8GB                                                  HP Vectra motherboard 

Gigabyte Ultra Durable                                           500MB RAM

Rosewill Glacier 600W                                           Soundblaster 16

Matrox Mystique

Random PC:                                                         

AMD Phenom x4 850                                          Key:

Kukete A78                                                          Motherboard

Kingston 4GB DDR3                                            Memory

Dell 500W                                                            Power Supply

Graphics Card

Other Gaming:                                                    Sound Card

Ryzen 5 2600                                                       Processor

Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming

MSI 1050 OC

Hyper-X 16GB DDR4

EVGA 750 B2

14 hours ago, dizmo said:

Nah! Days are meaningless. As long as you're committed you'll get there. Did you buy weights, or are you going to the gym?

I've had weights :D

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

17 hours ago, dizmo said:

If you don't make goals, how will you accomplish anything?
Start with some small, easy things and work your way up from there.

Uh, One of my goals for this week is to get more sleep, Haven't caught up from all the sleep I lost during Christmas/New Year,

One more long term one, I have a nice piece of wood hanging out, I'd like to turn that into a table. . .

17 hours ago, dizmo said:

I was going to say not dying would be an easy accomplishment, but I fear you might be going to high school in the US, so that's probably a much more significant challenge :ph34r:

Spoiler

. . .     It's not that bad, is it?   Looks up U.S. school shootings. . .

41 Killed in 2018 not including the perpetrators . . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

23 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah... long story short i have fast metabolism... so another 5 kg wouldn't be a problem for me...

Nice! Enjoy it while you can. One day it will leave you. Just like everything else.

23 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I don't compete but I'm better/quicker than most people who use the trails so I think why not get into it. Still quite new but I've been biking for a very long time. I just use an old $300 bike  (Trail bike)I have and maintain myself. I tried a Grade 5 trail and it was pretty easy, need to find more around Queenstown, NZ. 

Save up and by a nice rig, and you'll really, really enjoy those trails. I rode tons of them on a cheap bike as well in my youth, but stepping up to something even in the "entry level" was just a total game changer. The trails in NZ look absolutely killer! I wish I'd grown up there. Beautiful country.

22 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Ahh yes, because a 4-8h drive every morning sounds like a great time right? :P 

The appartment in Stockholm is already aquired since 30 years or something when dad studied there and if i decide i want to go to uni in Gothernburg i can do that too as my cousins have one they are renting i could take. Also really sick of this city and my family atm so getting to be alone for a while is going to be real nice.

There arent any universeties that id actiually want to atend anywhere close so its moving no matter what :D 

Haha, fair enough. Pick Stockholm! Just don't get stabbed. I hear there's problems with immigrants.

Moving around is one of the best experiences of life IMO.

20 hours ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Rome is an amazing place, but it isn't going anywhere soon :) And yeah the housing market in the UK is shite, luckily there's a few goverment schemes that helps first time buyers like me get on the ladder.

Haha, yeah. Hopefully it doesn't! It's the one that has issues with flooding isn't it? Or perhaps that's Venice..
It could be worse, it could be like Vancouver ;) I'd love to move back to the coast but every time I look at the associated costs it makes me reconsider..

19 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Mossberg 500. The action is more reliable.

I'm leaning a little more that way since we can get them ridiculously cheap through work. I do love the double barrelness of the KSG though...

I'll probably spend more on attachments and mods to the Mossberg than the gun costs itself. But such is the life of one who cannot be happy with stock things ?

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I've had weights :D

What weight weights are you using, and what are you waiting for?

...I couldn't resist ?

5 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

Uh, One of my goals for this week is to get more sleep, Haven't caught up from all the sleep I lost during Christmas/New Year,

One more long term one, I have a nice piece of wood hanging out, I'd like to turn that into a table. . .

Hide contents

. . .     It's not that bad, is it?   Looks up U.S. school shootings. . .

41 Killed in 2018 not including the perpetrators . . .

That'd be pretty sweet, tables made of real wood are the shit. Horribly heavy though. Definitely one of those times you hire movers when moving ?

41 is more than most countries have ever had. It's pretty bad.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

It could be worse, it could be like Vancouver ;)

I'd love to come to Canada, when is the best time of year to visit?

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

Haha, yeah. Hopefully it doesn't! It's the one that has issues with flooding isn't it?

And that's Venice ^^

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

On 1/14/2019 at 7:44 AM, Bananasplit_00 said:

Also really sick of this city and my family atm so getting to be alone for a while is going to be real nice.

It's the same for me. My city is a real craphole so it'd be nice to get away from here. The only thing that keeps people coming here are the tourist areas.

On 1/14/2019 at 7:44 AM, Bananasplit_00 said:

I also don't want to attend any universities near me since they don't really have the courses I want to take. I actually plan on moving to Canada for university since BCIT has what I want to do. 

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

Haha, fair enough. Pick Stockholm! Just don't get stabbed. I hear there's problems with immigrants.

Moving around is one of the best experiences of life IMO.

not really much of a problem if you ask me, we got loads more of them where i live and its been fine :) Im more worried about getting stabbed by some random tweeker or something tbh.

Either way moving should be great, only problem is that i dont know what im goin to do it my bike :/ 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

On 1/14/2019 at 2:18 AM, dizmo said:

Solid fourth goal. Do you plan on restricting screen time?

The best way to lose weight is to gain muscle ;)

Yeah I'm trying to restrict screen time, but with 4 kids, there's only so much you can do there. That screen time is your time to get crap done. It's crazy cuz it's so constant. 

wake up, change their clothes/diapers, make breakfast, clean up the dining room, do the dishes, switch the laundry, check diapers, check to see if they've killed each other yet, start prepping for lunch, switch laundry, finish lunch, clean the living room they destroyed while they eat, clean the dining room again while they play, do the dishes again, switch the laundry again, it goes on and on... Screen time is the only way to occupy them enough to get half of that done...

I also try to make sure what their watching is at least not crap, speaking of which, did everyone know there's a new magic school bus and it seems like they tried to make the teacher younger and more attractive and that worries me

image.png.7b35cc514b1ac6a4c1c4db3ad6b86eca.png

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:18 AM, dizmo said:

NIce! How far are you into your nursing degree? Are you going into a specialization?

Hmmm. From console? Just show him how cheap games are, and how affordable gaming PCs have become!

If all of his friends play on console it'll be a hard switch though.

I am on my second semester out of four, so I'm almost halfway there!

I haven't really decided yet, but I'm thinking maybe med-surg to stay busy and start off with.

Yeah, all of his friends play on Xbox, but he loves racing games. 

I've shown him the variety they have on Steam, and he's made a Steam account since... so I'm working on it. ?

Bought an i5, got an i7. Thanks Amazon.

Spoiler

Specs:

CPU: i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB | RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600 MHz | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | HDD: Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | PSU: EVGA 750P2 80+ | Monitor: Acer 21.5" 1080p & Samsung 27" Curved 1080p | Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Storm Octane Combo | Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech Z313 | OS: Windows 10 Home

16 hours ago, dizmo said:

That'd be pretty sweet, tables made of real wood are the shit. Horribly heavy though. Definitely one of those times you hire movers when moving ?

41 is more than most countries have ever had. It's pretty bad.

It's not going to be a big dining room table or anything, more Lamp-Stand sized, planning it to be around ~60 centimeters square.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

On 1/15/2019 at 2:11 AM, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

I'd love to come to Canada, when is the best time of year to visit?

Summer, unless you love the cold! Or the rain. Vancouver doesn't get too cold, but if you go during the winter months you'll get tons of rain.

What part of Canada would you want to visit? It's huge, so unless you're spending $10,000+ on flights you won't get to see it all.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:11 AM, Bananasplit_00 said:

not really much of a problem if you ask me, we got loads more of them where i live and its been fine :) Im more worried about getting stabbed by some random tweeker or something tbh.

Either way moving should be great, only problem is that i dont know what im goin to do it my bike :/ 

Isn't there decent bus service?

On 1/15/2019 at 8:57 AM, Jtalk4456 said:

Yeah I'm trying to restrict screen time, but with 4 kids, there's only so much you can do there. That screen time is your time to get crap done. It's crazy cuz it's so constant. 

wake up, change their clothes/diapers, make breakfast, clean up the dining room, do the dishes, switch the laundry, check diapers, check to see if they've killed each other yet, start prepping for lunch, switch laundry, finish lunch, clean the living room they destroyed while they eat, clean the dining room again while they play, do the dishes again, switch the laundry again, it goes on and on... Screen time is the only way to occupy them enough to get half of that done...

I also try to make sure what their watching is at least not crap, speaking of which, did everyone know there's a new magic school bus and it seems like they tried to make the teacher younger and more attractive and that worries me

Hahaha. I could never have that many kids. I don't think I'd even want that many pets.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:58 PM, Embroysia said:

I am on my second semester out of four, so I'm almost halfway there!

I haven't really decided yet, but I'm thinking maybe med-surg to stay busy and start off with.

Yeah, all of his friends play on Xbox, but he loves racing games. 

I've shown him the variety they have on Steam, and he's made a Steam account since... so I'm working on it. ?

Nice nice. One of my friends went from EMT -> Paramedic -> ER nurse, and now she does at home respiratory care. She loves it. Found the ER to be much too stressful, especially when doctors would ignore nurses recommendations and it results in deaths. Good money though.

Haha, ahhh then it'll be hard to pull him away. I bought an Xbox just to play games with a few friends ?

On 1/15/2019 at 6:08 PM, Tog Driver said:

It's not going to be a big dining room table or anything, more Lamp-Stand sized, planning it to be around ~60 centimeters square.

Ahhh gotcha! That'll be a nice little project.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Just now, dizmo said:

Isn't there decent bus service?

There is a pretty extensive subway network and busses pretty much everywhere else as far as i know. 

Builds:

Spoiler

My test drive of the new schedule I'm trying to keep concludes tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'll make any necessary changes and keep on trial-and-error-ing my way to success :D

So far it's been going really well, so that's a good sign. I get to fit in workouts, various studies, Bible reading, A+ studying, and guitar learning in one day.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

I don't think the start of my 2019 is going to be great... Failing the final year of my Computing degree (though, as an uptick I will still have the first two years saved in the form of a foundation degree so I still have higher education).

Goals... Well I suppose in coming months I want/need to get my first job. Through which I suppose I'd want to achieve a second goal of buying a proper astrocam CCD, but those are stupid expensive.

I'd also set a goal to start learning to drive, but give how expensive lessons and insurance are, maybe not. My friend got charged £1000+ for his first year, and he drives a sub-1L Citroen C1. The insurance cost more than his car. Owch. That was with a blackbox as well, which apparently the insurance company dicked him around with too.

Also I suppose I don't want to get hurt too much by March 29th.

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

My test drive of the new schedule I'm trying to keep concludes tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'll make any necessary changes and keep on trial-and-error-ing my way to success :D

So far it's been going really well, so that's a good sign. I get to fit in workouts, various studies, Bible reading, A+ studying, and guitar learning in one day.

oh good think i checked back here for the react, because now you reminded me to cancel my gym card! going to be a nice €25 back into my pocket each month

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

oh good think i checked back here for the react, because now you reminded me to cancel my gym card! going to be a nice €25 back into my pocket each month

I like working out at home more, less social interaction ;)

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I like working out at home more, less social interaction ;)

If u ignore people it’s not a problem.

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

If u ignore people it’s not a problem.

That's true, I just dislike most people.

11 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

That's true, I just dislike most people.

Thats a bad attitude, I always like to find the best in people, its always there somewhere. Except if they play Fortnite.