My First Build: The Little FX That Could

Hello all! 

I figured like many I would "show off" my personal rig I built back on Dec 25, 2015. It isn't anything to write home about, but it has done all I have asked and more.

Here are the specs: (listed by the prices I paid at the time, not current values)

I mainly use the system for 1080p gaming, browsing the web, streaming games I play, and editing videos / digital artwork. 

On 3DMark I obtain scores on FireStrike ranging from 6000-6350 depending on whether I overclock the CPU and GPU.

All in all, I love my first build and look forward to making a new build (once I have enough of that ever so important resource, MONEY).

Let me know what you all think! 

-Darkroe

P.S.:

In case you were curious, I am using a Logitech K120 Keyboard and a Logitech M510 mouse. 

I also bought an additional 8 GB of RAM, 200mm fans, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, and NZXT fan controller 1.5 years after building the system in Dec 2015, so at the time the system was ~$730. 

IMG_4239.JPG

The rig I'm running is pretty similar and I at pretty much the same time. The biggest difference is that I'm running an FX 8350. The mobo is the exact one I'm using and I think the 960 is the exact one I had when I first built it. I upgraded it to a 970 eventually though.

Error 404 humor not found.