Sexual Orientation? (16+)

Jogostar

He missed ALOT of sexual orientations that exist like zoophilia etc.

yeah, I was just going for the known ones.

I could ad 

Objectophilia

Necrophilia

Sodomie.

So yeah, ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

only if theyve hit puberty, i didnt realize i loved dick til then :D

considering I played with 0 vag's and 1 dick (mine) I pretty much could also be gay. :P

why? you can just use the poll, instead of posting directly.

My point, people are posting and I wouldn't be surprised if a fight goes on About someone's personal emotions toward a group of people

Just sayin

My point, people are posting and I wouldn't be surprised if a fight goes on About someone's personal emotions toward a group of people

Just sayin

I see, I already made a suggestion for the fourum, to add an option do diable comment for some polls.

hope they add the function. 

Sexuality?

vmt7hgA.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I don't even know what my sexual orientation is, at this point. I guess I'm just attracted to whatever happens to attract me.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Wheres the option for wizards like me?

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Also why are you aski g this? Are you planning on ruling us and collect as much info about us to send to the NSA?

omg you're on to me..."runs",

nah but seriously, @Lanoi posted that the forum gets duller with everyday, and seeing for how much discussion my threads lead to, I think I'm doing a great job, at making the forum just a little more interesting and alive again. :)

Hetero

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Zoophilia, Necro and other philias are not sexual orientations.

Don't get mad, get even...

Zoophilia, Necro and other philias are not sexual orientations.

they could be considered as one. 

Im the only homo ;(

shut up bitch, you aren't alone :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I am Gay. 

INB4 Bible Thunping Fag haters.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I am Gay. 

INB4 Bible Thunping Fag haters.

great, you started it.. :P

Hey, where'd you get that video of me :P

Hail Sithis!

great, you started it.. :P

I have started 2 of these types of threads and they have went that route. if it does I will be here to slap some morons in the balls. :)

Hail Sithis!

137741588790.jpg

damn man, that is one ugly dude.

And I'm not the kmost atractive person myself. xD

I have started 2 of these types of threads and they have went that route. if it does I will be here to slap some morons in the balls. :)

and you probably would like that right?

I'm an awful human being. :(

and you probably would like that right?

I'm an awful human being. :P

with my mouth, of course :P

Hail Sithis!

with my mouth, of course :P

good, you did not take offense of that. :)

I like trhat. ^^

Hetero, but I am interested to find out how attractive I am rated by any gender.

<<< I am that Lion.

good, you did not take offense of that. :)

I like trhat. ^^

You obviously don't know me very well..............................................

Hail Sithis!

Hetero, but I am interested to find out how attractive I am rated by any gender.

<<< I am that Lion.

that's a pretty hot lion you know. :P