looking for a kind of radiator (specifics provided)

Hello, I could use some help looking for a radiator. The radiator needs to have certain features.

1) Not the Alphacool ST30 X-flow (I found this as a fair example, but am looking for other models to compare it to and choose from a broader selection.)

2) 280mm (2x 140mm fans)

3) X-flow or X-flow enabled radiator

4) ports for fittings on the bottom-right and top-left of the radiator (more ports in other locations is fine)

5) black

6) Less than or equal to 30mm rad thickness. (slightly thicker is fine)

6 minutes ago, PCproverbial said:

Hello, I could use some help looking for a radiator. The radiator needs to have certain features.

1) Not the Alphacool ST30 X-flow (I found this as a fair example, but am looking for other models to compare it to and choose from a broader selection.)

2) 280mm (2x 140mm fans)

3) X-flow or X-flow enabled radiator

4) ports for fittings on the bottom-right and top-left of the radiator (more ports in other locations is fine)

5) black

6) Less than or equal to 30mm rad thickness. (slightly thicker is fine)

Something like this would suit all those needs:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/black-ice-nemesis-280gts-xflow-ultra-stealth-cross-flow-low-profile-radiator-black-carbon.html#Features

^ Yeah the port arrangement on the hardware labs radiators is different from what I'm looking for. If there are any more brand alternatives I would appreciate the input.

1 hour ago, PCproverbial said:

^ Yeah the port arrangement on the hardware labs radiators is different from what I'm looking for. If there are any more brand alternatives I would appreciate the input.

What kind of arrangement are you looking for exactly as that is the layout of most cross flow radiators.

you can always drill the end tanks and solder you own fittings to it) it is possible but not very practical

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

On 1/9/2019 at 6:12 PM, W-L said:

What kind of arrangement are you looking for exactly as that is the layout of most cross flow radiators.

no. 4 in the OP.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:07 AM, MaratM said:

you can always drill the end tanks and solder you own fittings to it) it is possible but not very practical

Yeah I was thinking about that, but I don't want to risk damaging the rad. I'll use the alphacool model if it's the only one of its kind

3 hours ago, PCproverbial said:

no. 4 in the OP.

Yeah I was thinking about that, but I don't want to risk damaging the rad. I'll use the alphacool model if it's the only one of its kind

The Hardware labs and both Alphacool one would fit that description, give a diagram of what you are looking for exactly.  Did you want ports on the edge of the tanks and not the front face of the rad. 

Ports on edges/ends:

Image result for alphacool x flow

The ports in the photos are top left and bottom right

Image result for alphacool x flow

Image result for Black Ice Nemesis x flow

The front face, to be specific. Like the latter two photos in your post, but reversed.

58 minutes ago, PCproverbial said:

The front face, to be specific. Like the latter two photos in your post, but reversed.

Ok so ports on the other side of the rad or either dual ports like on the Alphacool unit. Hmm surprisingly not many options for 280mm x flow variant with dual or revered ports from looking around, there are lots of 240mm however.

http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-tx-series/tx240-crossflow-ultrathin-radiator

https://www.dazmode.com/store/shop/watercooling/cross-flow-dual-lpx240-extra-slim-radiator/