Meshify c and AiO

I was thinking about upgrading from my cryrig H7 to an AiO,but im not sure if it will fit.

I have trident z memory so im pretty sure i can't top-mount it,but my GPU is 280 in leanght so i was wondering if it would fit in the front?

why do you need to upgrade to AIO 

Taken directly from Newegg.com

Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 5.58.24 PM.png

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

There's 0 reason you should have the aio...for the People that don't know 1/2" hose...there's no excuse in almost 2020 lol

2600x 4.3ghz-Loop

Msi X470 gaming plus

EVGA SuperSC CL16 3200 16gb

gtx 1060

pny nvme 480gb

mushkin eco3 480gb

Sound Blaster Audigy FX

Cooler Master GXII Pro 750w.

4 hours ago, Markoff29 said:

I was thinking about upgrading from my cryrig H7 to an AiO,but im not sure if it will fit.

I have trident z memory so im pretty sure i can't top-mount it,but my GPU is 280 in leanght so i was wondering if it would fit in the front?

''Graphics card length limit Max 315mm with front fan mounted''

if you go with a 30mm thick radiator you will have 5mm left over.

so yes it should work fine.

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

WHAT AIO??????????????????????

Seriously, do you expect people to use crystal ball to guess what AIO you want to use?

Sure, most of mainstream ones use super thin radiators, but who knows what kind of jerry ricked solution you plan to use?

Vega 56 Pulse fits with H115i in the front, so I guess you are safe?
But then again, I am not sure if it is safe to assume you can mount a radiator

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered Meshify C TG today. Im going to fit nzxt kraken x62 at front. I have Gigabyte 1080ti thats only 280mm (this should fit without mod). Im going to do that front panel "web" cut mod for better airflow and place fans or rad outside of case. If thats not enough im going to mod that front panel more. I can post pics after this is done and explain what i had to do. I dont want bigger case becaus i dont like huge unused space inside case.

1 hour ago, Mafsond said:

I ordered Meshify C TG today. Im going to fit nzxt kraken x62 at front. I have Gigabyte 1080ti thats only 280mm (this should fit without mod). Im going to do that front panel "web" cut mod for better airflow and place fans or rad outside of case. If thats not enough im going to mod that front panel more. I can post pics after this is done and explain what i had to do. I dont want bigger case becaus i dont like huge unused space inside case.

kraken radiator is 30mm thick so with your GPU there's no need for removing the web just for airflow, the web doesn't really impact airflow. just an fyi :)

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

12 hours ago, wildthing said:

kraken radiator is 30mm thick so with your GPU there's no need for removing the web just for airflow, the web doesn't really impact airflow. just an fyi :)

I know this. There should be enough room something like I-- GPU ---I 5mm I-- fan--II-- radiator--I case. But i want more space for better airflow inside case so im going to do something like  I-- GPU ---I 35mm I-- fan--I case I-- radiator--I

I own an ATX Meshify C you can fit a 120-240mm AIO at the top with (max component height on mobo 40mm) and 120-360mm AIO at the front of the case. And you can fit a 31.5cm GPU with the front fan mounted. If you remove the front fan you'll get an extra 1.5cm of room for the GPU.

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 3600,   Aorus X370 K7,   XPG 16GB 3200,   Gigabyte 2070 Windforce Corsair RM650x,   LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" 144Hz QHD FreeSync VA,   Kingston 120GB SSD,   Samsung 1TB 860 QVO,   2TB HDD,   Fractal Design Meshify C,   Corsair K63 Wireless,   Corsair Gaming M65 PRO,   Audio Technica ATH M50x,   Windows 10 ProCorsair H100x 240mm.  (◣_◢)

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 1600,   Noctua NH-L12S,   Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G,   ASUS Prime B350 Plus,   HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 (2666MHz - 1.3v),   SilverStone ET550-B,   Kingston 120GB SSD 2TB HDD,   Cougar MX330,   Windows 10 Pro.  (◣_◢)

My case arrived yesterday. There was enough space to front mount Kraken x62 inside. Becaus i had extra set of 140mm fans i did push/pull. Had to modify front panel and also removed that web inside front panel. Also drillet some holes to front panel for 3x140mm fans. If i ever go back to cpu air cooling im going to mount 3x140mm fans to front. Probaply i need to remove front usb if i do that.

Krakenx62_push_pull.jpeg

Meshify_c_frontpanel_mod.jpeg

valmis.jpeg

I have an H100i V2 240mm rad in the top and the 120mm AIO portion of the EVGA Hybrid conversion kit in the rear and can still fit all 3 120mm fan locations up front with ML120's. I have have the regular Trident Z RGB ram and everything clears. there is an order in which you need to install the AIO's, but it will all fit.

• 3 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 5:47 AM, Daniel644 said:

I have an H100i V2 240mm rad in the top and the 120mm AIO portion of the EVGA Hybrid conversion kit in the rear and can still fit all 3 120mm fan locations up front with ML120's. I have have the regular Trident Z RGB ram and everything clears. there is an order in which you need to install the AIO's, but it will all fit.

HI Daniel, 

Could you confirm me that you have a Meshify C with 240mm AIO on top and Gskill Trident Z installed? 

Could you send a photo? 

Thank you ?

5 hours ago, Bishaady said:

HI Daniel, 

Could you confirm me that you have a Meshify C with 240mm AIO on top and Gskill Trident Z installed? 

Could you send a photo? 

Thank you ?

Hey,

you should be fine on ram clearance with a 240mm radiator in the top, you start running into problems with a 280mm in the top.

if you do a quick search on google pictures:''meshify c top mounted radiator'' you can find a couple picture of builds with the setup you're going for.

hope this helps. here's an example picture: CLICK

take in mind that the h100i is 27mm thick and as some radiator are 30mm thick that might cause an issue, so if you pick an AIO that uses a 27mm thick radiator you should be good to go.

12 hours ago, wildthing said:

Hey,

you should be fine on ram clearance with a 240mm radiator in the top, you start running into problems with a 280mm in the top.

if you do a quick search on google pictures:''meshify c top mounted radiator'' you can find a couple picture of builds with the setup you're going for.

hope this helps. here's an example picture: CLICK

take in mind that the h100i is 27mm thick and as some radiator are 30mm thick that might cause an issue, so if you pick an AIO that uses a 27mm thick radiator you should be good to go.

I PM'd him a picture, even if the rad was thicker as long as it stayed a 240mm I think the trident z would still clear, I did some rough measurement and it looks like the top edge of the heat spreader still has a good 6-8mm before the fan catches the edge of it. this may depend on the exact motherboard being used though as I don't think memory height from the top of the board is a standard, which is why in the PM I specified every part I used, there is always the option of going to a lower profile fan and gain like a half inch of more clearance at the cost of performance.

• 1 year later...
On 2/9/2019 at 9:12 AM, Mafsond said:

My case arrived yesterday. There was enough space to front mount Kraken x62 inside. Becaus i had extra set of 140mm fans i did push/pull. Had to modify front panel and also removed that web inside front panel. Also drillet some holes to front panel for 3x140mm fans. If i ever go back to cpu air cooling im going to mount 3x140mm fans to front. Probaply i need to remove front usb if i do that.

Krakenx62_push_pull.jpeg

Meshify_c_frontpanel_mod.jpeg

valmis.jpeg

Hi,

are those front fans 25 mm thick? I am thinking about doing something like this but I need to be sure that I can fit 25 mm fans in front. I don't want some low profile fans.

Do you have more pictures of the mod? How is the noise? Aren't there weird noises when the fans are so close to the front mesh?

Thanks