Need help finding a compatible motherboard!

Right now I need help... I currently have an Omen 870-224 (https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-870-200/13687063/model/15741160/document/c05389962) And i'm looking to upgrade, already going to add another 8gb memory, and a new hard drive, easily figured out those.... Now I have hit a road block, the motherboard, the motherboard is an Odense2-K and i'm having trouble finding a board that fits and would also accept my current internals so I can just move it all over. I mostly want to get a new board so I can expand my memory even more past 16gb but I have hit a wall as I cant find a board that has the same form factor and chipset (I don't want to have to buy a new case). If anyone can help I would much appreciate it. *and with a LGA 1151 processor socket

contact hp. a lot of prebuilt use completely custom designs and mobo sizes. so buying your own may not work. 

To my eye and according to the spec sheet it looks like a pretty bog standard mATX board. No need to have to worry about the chipset, just worry about the generation of the chipset.

Worth mentioning that (my god) this is an expensive component to replace just to upgrade ram; you probably should just buy 2x8 GB sticks and see how that goes before paying for an unnecessary part.

Especially with motherboards you'll run into driver stuff, then windows license stuff, then (ugh) the pain of having to remove it and put it back together.