Most under rated products?

brownninja97

Which products do you think should be noticed by more people, this could be a product or a small company which makes parts.

Honestly i cant think of much at the moment.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wii U

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

Galaxy video cards Especially there HOF line

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

rosewill mech keyboards. 

people usally think rosewill key boards......eww

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Asrock, ECS, the Biostar 990FX board.

ASRock seems to get quite a lot of hate for some reason.

I love their Motherboards, great color scheme and great quality.

Although, I have to say, their heatsinks on the Motherboard aren't all that great.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

rosewill mech keyboards. 

people usally think rosewill key boards......eww

that goes with almost all roseweill stuff. i love that branf. takes out the fluff out of products and gives us lower prices for it

Mionix

Naos 8200 checking in. I'm surprised I don't see the brand more often.

Pew Pew Helicopters

I know I keep saying this but Chromecast

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

ASRock seems to get quite a lot of hate for some reason.

I love their Motherboards, great color scheme and great quality.

Although, I have to say, their heatsinks on the Motherboard aren't all that great.

Some people tell me my mobo's awesome and some tell me it's bad...I don't really know what to belive anymore.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Some people tell me my mobo's awesome and some tell me it's bad...I don't really know what to belive anymore.

I have the same, but the z77 version. I really like it, bought the ATX version for my mom, and the M-ATX for me. Both work perfectly fine. And the price is awesome.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

that goes with almost all roseweill stuff. i love that branf. takes out the fluff out of products and gives us lower prices for it

I think it's the brand name itself...it just screams 'low quality' to me.  I don't know why, I have no real logical explanation for it, but I avoided Rosewill at first specifically because of the name.

I think it's the brand name itself...it just screams 'low quality' to me.  I don't know why, I have no real logical explanation for it, but I avoided Rosewill at first specifically because of the name.

yea it happens. the mentaility that since it costs less it must be worse thing is quite common but not always correct

A few years ago they put out a lot of crappy PSUs and cases. I've had experiences with customers bringing in Rosewill cases that have shipped with DOA power supplies, or have magically killed the rest of the customer's components when turned on. The cases shipped with extremely shitty fans and often caused overheating (as people thought they were getting a steal of a price on a case/fan/psu mixture).

Aside from their cases and power supplies, I haven't seen or heard of much issue with their other products.

Now, that being said - a lot of common sense is lost with Rosewill products. They're not as bad as people think - people just abuse them by using them as cheap replacements for high quality parts.

Pew Pew Helicopters