non tech content on float plane

I have just started uploading music content on YouTube and I've been listening about float plane a lot on the WAN show nowadays and it seems like a good platform. So can we too upload videos, how does it work?

Actually contact Linus Media Group sales. There is a minimum of YouTube content you must meet. But it's open to anyone.

Now it's mainly tech stuff, from what I saw in discussions, they have no limit to the type of legal  material they are willing to host.

By the way new channels will be hosted on FloatPlane .

8 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Actually contact Linus Media Group sales. There is a minimum of YouTube content you must meet. But it's open to anyone.

Now it's mainly tech stuff, from what I saw in discussions, they have no limit to the type of material they are willing to host.

I dont think they are letting on other creators just yet though. Still in beta mode afaik.

1 minute ago, Cheezdoodlez said:

I dont think they are letting on other creators just yet though. Still in beta mode afaik.

Very possible, from the Wan , they have talked of  a new things, coming on line soon .

We will see soon enough. ?

2 hours ago, Zmax said:

LMG is wrong place to be in contact with. Floatplane's support or Luke is better.

But overall, once they launch it anyone can join, I guess. Just keep in mind that you need subscribers to afford it. It's not going to be free service like YT. It's for getting extra income from people who are willing to pay you for early access or extra content. So you will need to have actual following first, FP won't be able to help you with that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv