Skip grub boot menu for ubuntu/windows?

Saiyan

I recently installed ubuntu on the other half of my ssd as a backup OS but 90% of the time I'll use windows so I want to know how to get rid of the grub menu and re-apply it if necessary. I installed EasyBCD and all it's telling me is that my default boot is windows 10 (which it's not, if i let grub timeout it boots ubuntu). How do I change to default boot windows and get grub back if I want to?

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

Assuming you installed both in UEFI mode, there should be an option in the BIOS under the Boot section called "UEFI Hard Drive BBS Priorities" or something like that. That'll allow you to change it so Windows will boot by default and you'll just have to go into the Boot Menu (F11 on MSI motherboards) to boot into Ubuntu.

Alternatively, you could change the GRUB config, but I'm not too familiar with that.

35 minutes ago, t4ils said:

Assuming you installed both in UEFI mode, there should be an option in the BIOS under the Boot section called "UEFI Hard Drive BBS Priorities" or something like that. That'll allow you to change it so Windows will boot by default and you'll just have to go into the Boot Menu (F11 on MSI motherboards) to boot into Ubuntu.

Alternatively, you could change the GRUB config, but I'm not too familiar with that.

I already reset boot priorities in bios to fix... I spend 20 minutes scratching my head thinking, ask the question on the forum then 30 sec later my brain starts working. 

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |