Fans RGB LEDs dimmer than before all of a sudden

Rakanoth

I have two Nzxt fans with RGB lights on them (Aer RGB Fans). Several weeks ago, after turning on my computer, they just started to look dimmer than before. It is extremely weird. They are not able to be dimmed down. The control unit is not capable of doing it. So, we can dismiss a software or RGB controller problem. What is even more strange is at random intervals they go back to their normal state, and after a random amount of time they become dim again. What could be causing this? How can I solve it?

My system:

Gigabyte Z390 Auros Master || Intel i9 9900k || Nzxt Kraken x62 || G.SKILL Trident Z (F4-3200C14D-16GTZ) DDR4 3200MHz C14 || Evga 1080 Ti SC2 || Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB || Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || WD Desktop Black 1 TB || NZXT S340 Elite Steel || Seasonic Focus Plus 650W || 2 x Nzxt Aer RGB Fans || Nzxt Hue+ Lighting Control

id say with all that you should have a 750W power supply..

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

I connected the LED controller to the PSU via another cable, and the problem now seems to be fixed. Previously, the LED controller and HDD were connected to the PSU via the same cable. Fans are still connected to the mobo, not to the PSU. I did not try to connect them directly to the PSU. This could have been maybe another solution.