Prices for LTX 2019?

iphoneupdate

Hey, just wondering the price for tickets for LTX 2019, does anybody know how much it is?

The prices haven't gone up yet. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

On 1/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, iphoneupdate said:

Hey, just wondering the price for tickets for LTX 2019, does anybody know how much it is?

No prices available yet. There is more to the cost of entry to LTX 2019 then just the ticket prices.

Where are you going to stay while you are there?

There is paid camping and just bumming it, which is typical Vancouver style. Hotels and Motels of varying prices from $50 Patricia Hotel over on Wastings and Pain aka Hastings and Main, to $35 Hostels like the Cambie in Gastown which is great because there is a bar on the main level so you can get pre-hammered drunk before you hit up LTX 2019.

Transportation? Airline (Westjet is cheap if you book months in advanced, I did a check for a fella here on LTT and I could find one for $250 with a motel room for one night. You could rent a car, or get a Car2Go hourly rate if everythings in the zone.

Food? Its quite cheap

Other then that just wait until tix are available and buy some.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, I’m most likely staying at the closest hotel to the convention, possibly rent a car, UBER would seem smarter if you want to save just a little bit. I found some flights on Skiplagged for a decent price so I may do that. Since it is the summer the prices go up. Don’t exactly have a full plan but I’m sure I’ll think of one 6 months, thanks tho.

No Ubers in Vancouver at the moment... Public transport is pretty good and cheap. Downtown is pretty small, so walking is pretty easy

On 1/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, Welshgnome said:

No Ubers in Vancouver at the moment... Public transport is pretty good and cheap. Downtown is pretty small, so walking is pretty easy

Thanks!

On 1/6/2019 at 3:46 PM, Ravendarat said:

How about this, how much was it last year?

^That^

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:21 PM, iphoneupdate said:

ltxexpo.com