Hp laptop

My mom was considering upgrading to a newer laptop, I found a hp with a ryzen 3 2300u with Vega 6 graphics, I am new to ryzen we have mostly owned Intel systems but for her basic use case and price point I am considering it. I would like your feed back, and comments.

She will be using it for web browsing, research, online shopping, streaming video, maybe watching a movie or listening to music. I know pretty basic stuff but I want to make sure she doesnt have any issues, thanx for any help you can offer, btw her current laptop is a 3rd gen i3 4 gigs of ram 500 GB hard drive and integrated graphics 

That would be plenty for basic use cases and doing anything on the internet, it could probably even play some basic games fairly well without issues

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

Which HP laptop?

HP Envy x360 or something else?

Edit: upgrading from somethign with HDD to SSD is a huge revelation

Don't just look at specs

Where are you from? Budget? Any preference on weight, battery life and display size?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

She uses her laptop mostly as a at home machine with occasional use outside when weather permits, 17.3 inch screen backlit keyboard, as far as I'm concerned her laptop is plenty fast for what she needs but she was wanting to know, what's out there also it would be nice to have one with hdmi2.0 4k60 support for our new tv

14 hours ago, buyit1986 said:

snip

Please answer my question correctly, otherwise I can't help you:

On 1/5/2019 at 5:27 PM, GeneXiS_X said:

Where are you from? Budget? Any preference on weight, battery life and display size?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Here is what I am looking for l, 17.3 inch display, I3 or I5 4 to 8 GB ram and 1tb storage, it's for my mom and she isn't going to be doing anything graphics intense, general productivity, web surfing, streaming video etc I'd like to stay under 600 if anyone has a suggestion I'd appreciate it

10 minutes ago, buyit1986 said:

Here is what I am looking for l, 17.3 inch display, I3 or I5 4 to 8 GB ram and 1tb storage, it's for my mom and she isn't going to be doing anything graphics intense, general productivity, web surfing, streaming video etc I'd like to stay under 600 if anyone has a suggestion I'd appreciate it

Where are you from? No preference on weight and battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Where are you from? No preference on weight and battery life?

Usa whheight and battery life arent too important she will be using it plugged in or arround the house 

4 minutes ago, buyit1986 said:

Usa whheight and battery life arent too important she will be using it plugged in or arround the house 

Where are you from? (asking for the 4th time)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler