FPS RUSSIA VS AMAZON, the drones have been out moded

brownninja97

So what you see above is the new technology by your neighbourhood fake russian guy. At the moment this method is being tested by the FDA, NSA, CIA, CSI and the A team to see if it is worthy of posting, ill keep you updated on further news regarding this delivery time. The estimated delivery time is 60 seconds but results my vary, it is also recommended that you get life insurance asap.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So what you see above is the new technology by your neighbourhood fake russian guy. At the moment this method is being tested by the FDA, NSA, CIA, CSI and the A team to see if it is worthy of posting, ill keep you updated on further news regarding this delivery time. The estimated delivery time is 60 seconds but results my vary, it is also recommended that you get life insurance asap.

He's not fake he plays the role of somebody I don't see how it's fake

how do i do returns?

you brought a product so deal with it, if it broke then quit being a ***** about it. You know what, im good at being a dick, I should work at EA

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

kyle is russia, he isnt russian therefore fake, i dont hate him for that, he just isnt russian.

Listen if you care.

kyle is russia, he isnt russian therefore fake, i dont hate him for that, he just isnt russian.

From that logic your fake :D you know

It is a fake russian accent. If someone is acting like a russian it does not make them a russian.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

OMG HE IS BACK! YESSS

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

OMG HE IS BACK! YESSS

If you wanna watch him so bad he's on a podcast every week for the past few years

If you wanna watch him so bad he's on a podcast every week for the past few years

HA GAAAAY I WANA SEE HIM F*CK SH*T UP NO TALKY TALK! :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

It is a fake russian accent. If someone is acting like a russian it does not make them a russian.

So your mad because Kyle makes entertaining videos, and taking on the role of a fake Russian.

Are you mad at all the actors you see on tv shows and movies also?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

From that logic your fake :D you know

But im brown, i know basic forms of ninjutsu(i can throw shuriken and kick people, no i know legit forms of karate) and i was born in 1997. Close enough to me, the avatar is fake and sadly there isnt a zalmanosauras

Listen if you care.

So your mad because Kyle makes entertaining videos, and taking on the role of a fake Russian.

Before you ask i think its awesome, i still remember fps kyle original channel, it was kim or something like that. I dont mind that he is fake, im surprised not everyone knows but hes an awesome guy at any rate.

Listen if you care.

HA GAAAAY I WANA SEE HIM F*CK SH*T UP NO TALKY TALK! :P

Painkiller already in case your wondering, i honestly by fucking far its the best podcast ever.

Listen if you care.

This is amazing D: Best postage option yet ;)

Mek sure you get the pixels on a monitor checked before it gets sent, you might get a few dead pixels.

Listen if you care.

No. I actually like his videos and I am not angry in the slightest. But when someone makes a point that is flat out wrong I call it out.

His accent is fake but his videos are cool nonetheless. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Painkiller already in case your wondering, i honestly by fucking far its the best podcast ever.

Oh I've heard of that before i tihnk that guy WingsOfRedemption did it. That was back wehn I watched all those machninma cod commentators(Hutch,Seananners,Sark,etc.) cant believe i watched cod gameplay. lol

Specs of my PC:

Oh I've heard of that before i tihnk that guy WingsOfRedemption did it. That was back wehn I watched all those machninma cod commentators(Hutch,Seananners,Sark,etc.) cant believe i watched cod gameplay. lol

I still do but not for the gameplay, i normally click and then tab out to something else, im not sure if many people watch for just the gameplay anymore these days.

Listen if you care.

Unless Woody has audio problems. Honestly PKA is probably why i'm still subbed to his channel. Also I cant stand Wings sometimes, and his mass content push of 2-3 vids a day.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Unless Woody has audio problems. Honestly PKA is probably why i'm still subbed to his channel. Also I cant stand Wings sometimes, and his mass content push of 2-3 vids a day.

I love wings, hes like a snorlax. Anyways im happy for him doing the massive effort to lose weigh, i think id die if i had to carry and do exercise with 300pounds extra strapped to me.

Listen if you care.

how do i do returns?

throw it back to russia?

ALso where is FPS russias other account?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

throw it back to russia?

ALso where is FPS russias other account?

Kyle shut down the other account due to little to no views, now reopened it has been renamed to FPS but he isnt very active on it at the moment.

Listen if you care.

In soviet russia, accent fakes you

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

who cares what he or isnt or plays a different nationality. how is it any different from some one like cote de pable for example who.is from chile plays a jewish military person on ncis. Hes not making fun of them so i dont see what the big deal is.