Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itswillum

What does Linus listen to?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Whenever he talks about something like earbuds, you do notice that he listens to music all the time, but I never figured out what. For a while I assumed EDM, but then I realized that it doesn't have to be that way. So does anyone know?

Link to post
Share on other sites

probebly audiophile stuff... i never saw linus with airbuds exept for that one video about them


PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

 

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He's mentioned on quite a few occasions in reviews and such that he listens to Top 40 Pop and if it wasn't mentioned many times across many videos I'd be inclined to say it was a joke but it'd be a long running one at this point if it was. I'd link a few videos but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find if you look for his reviews of higher end gear.


- Personal Rig -

i7-4790K / 32GB Corsair DDR3-1600 Dominator Platinum / EVGA RTX 2070 XC Ultra
Gigabyte G1. Sniper 5 / Noctua NH-D15 ThermalTake X71 / EVGA G2 750W / 1TB SSD [RAID 0]


- Desktop Audio Equipment -
ADAM Audio F7's | Cambridge Audio DAC Magic+ w/ Balanced XLR
- Home Theater Audio Equipment -

Polk RTiA7's | Velodyne DPS-12 | Polk CSi30 Denon AVR-X3500H

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
35 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

probebly audiophile stuff... i never saw linus with airbuds exept for that one video about them

He listens to audiophile stuff?

What classifies as that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
28 minutes ago, KnightSirius said:

He's mentioned on quite a few occasions in reviews and such that he listens to Top 40 Pop and if it wasn't mentioned many times across many videos I'd be inclined to say it was a joke but it'd be a long running one at this point if it was. I'd link a few videos but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find if you look for his reviews of higher end gear.

Ok! I never even realized he was into pop. Strange personality, but we all have one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hiitswilliam said:

He listens to audiophile stuff?

What classifies as that?

high quality music files... i don't know what exactly...

 

maybe we should ask @LinusTech‍


PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

 

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

high quality music files... i don't know what exactly...

 

maybe we should ask @LinusTech‍

Of course they're high quality. Did he ever mention if he uses Youtube Music or Spotify or anything like that? I'm personally not a fan of pandora.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hiitswilliam said:

Of course they're high quality. Did he ever mention if he uses Youtube Music or Spotify or anything like that? I'm personally not a fan of pandora.

i wasn't saying it's pandora...


PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

 

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 1/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, LukeSavenije said:

i wasn't saying it's pandora...

ik

I'm just stating my opinion.

But I get what he listens to now, at least to whatever extent the people here know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 5:28 PM, hiitswilliam said:

Whenever he talks about something like earbuds, you do notice that he listens to music all the time, but I never figured out what. For a while I assumed EDM, but then I realized that it doesn't have to be that way. So does anyone know?

Linus likes Hardcore Rap and Techno music!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×