So this happened

ObeseWalrus

YafvHXZ.png

Snow anywhere else?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

No, the -40C weather has gone away now it is a tropical 4C.

Quote me to get a reply!

Was 32c here today. Great day to get a tan on, not so good for snow

Congrats, that would be the frozen substance created by nature called "snow". It usually occurs in the winter season or in the high mountains. lol wat :P

Nah, no snow here. It's around 8-10C here. So much for the predicted horror-winter.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I had -10F here

well, in Romania in this time of the year, it should have been about -15 -20 C and a lot of snow. today have been 5 C and the temperature is getting higher

if these arae the temperatures now, how will they be in summer?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I live in california ^_^

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

its like 40C in aus.......

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I saw that pic and thought of Sheldon's "Oh the Simulated Horror" line, cos today I got heatstroke at work, and would love to throw myself into that backyard and melt the place into a lake.

its like 40C in aus.......

Tomorrow its 41c, next day 42c maybe 43c, today was 41c

Dat Aircon!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

No, the -40C weather has gone away now it is a tropical 4C.

Yeah, Fucking Canada.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

YafvHXZ.png

Snow anywhere else?

i think it's time to use your R9 290X

Manners Maketh Man

3 days ago it was a plesant +10*c now it's -12 ... this drastic shift has already happened once this year, and yes we have snow.

is it just me or when i see snow i think 5GHZ :D

Manners Maketh Man

i think it's time to use your R9 290X

My rig is colder than ever!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Pleasant 26 C here !!!!

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.