Screen tearing and weird coloured textures

Hi guys , I’ve have been playing black ops 4 and pub g lately and I have randomly been experiencing screen tearing and weird textures like the ground turning blue which isn’t right . I have turned my overclock settings back to factory settings and it hasn’t changed anything . I was wondering if anyone knows what could be the problem here . I have also Tried reinstalling the games and that hasn’t worked . 

16 minutes ago, Hi Guys Hope your well :) said:

Hi guys , I’ve have been playing black ops 4 and pub g lately and I have randomly been experiencing screen tearing and weird textures like the ground turning blue which isn’t right . I have turned my overclock settings back to factory settings and it hasn’t changed anything . I was wondering if anyone knows what could be the problem here . I have also Tried reinstalling the games and that hasn’t worked . 

I'm almost positive it's got to do with your Nvidia control panel settings. After I updated my bios and OCd my 6700k it gave me some weird colours. Fiddle around with the settings check your refresh rate don't put it on the "native" 1080p rather set it to the "PC" 1080p with your preferred refresh rate. Good luck

My PC is a fast boyo:

6700K - 32GB - 1080 - 256GB EVO

^^You don't need more info than this right?^^