Brandon Knibbs

ps5 specs

That is official statements from the person

responsible.

More maybe at E3 next Week or so.

Here Link

https://www.wired.com/story/exclusive-sony-next-gen-console/

Quotes:

but Cerny claims that it has a raw bandwidth higher than any SSD available for PCs. That’s not all. “The raw read speed is important,“ Cerny says,

A console’s CPU and GPU become more powerful, able to deliver previously unattainable graphical fidelity and visual effects; system memory increases in size and speed; and game files grow to match, necessitating larger downloads or higher-capacity physical media like discs.

The CPU is based on the third generation of AMD’s Ryzen line and contains eight cores of the company’s new 7nm Zen 2 microarchitecture. The GPU, a custom variant of Radeon’s Navi family, w

The AMD chip also includes a custom unit for 3D audio that Cerny thinks will redefine what sound can do in a videogame. 

(...)

With the next console the dream is to show how dramatically different the audio experience can be when we apply significant amounts of hardware horsepower to it.”

“I won't go into the details of our VR strategy today,” he says, “beyond saying that VR is very important to us and that the current PSVR headset is compatible with the new console.”

When Spidey reappears in a totally different spot in Manhattan, 15 seconds have elapsed. Then Cerny does the same thing on a next-gen devkit connected to a different TV. (The devkit, an early “low-speed” version, is concealed in a big silver tower, with no visible componentry.) What took 15 seconds now takes less than one: 0.8 seconds, to be exact.

“No matter how powered up you get as Spider-Man, you can never go any faster than this,” Cerny says, “because that's simply how fast we can get the data off the hard drive.” On the next-gen console, the camera speeds uptown like it’s mounted to a fighter jet. Periodically, Cerny pauses the action to prove that the 

Those are the facts we have.

Nothing more. I don't know if there are other OFFICIAL statements about the system than that.

Somewhere was said that the PS5 might feature 8 Cores as well, either AMD or Sony.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Someone had seen the post and cringed.

344073298_2019-06-0512_31_57.png.f410866583e2af86ecbbb5edffec5915.png

Thunder87

CPU: intel i5-4690k overclocked 4.2ghz MOBO: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 2  RAM: 16Gb of DDR3 Hyper-x Fury GPU: 2 x MSI Geforce GTX 970 O.C. (S.L.I. connected) CASE: AnTec 1200 Case STGE: SSD 350Gb, Green HHD 1TB PSU: Corsair |TX650|, DSP: ASUS 24" Wide Screen Monitor and Samsung 22" WATERBLOCK: Corsair H80i KBD: Corsair K30 MOUSE: R.A.T 3 SPKR: LogiTech 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers Z506, Corsair 7.1 Surround Headphones Wireless OS: Windows 10 Professional

I would like to also ask everyone about the reference to his crose platforming as he seems to be talking about from other playstation console games from the ps1, ps2 and ps3. That isn't crose platforming to what I was explaining the person that has some sence what I'm talking about is with other consoles not related to Sony. Xbox and Nintendo. I also believe that pc would be crose platforming with Sony also. I will not reply to the forum user as it seems to be that the user is making himself like a fool and most likely a child. No time for it as much as everyone else.

Thunder87

CPU: intel i5-4690k overclocked 4.2ghz MOBO: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 2  RAM: 16Gb of DDR3 Hyper-x Fury GPU: 2 x MSI Geforce GTX 970 O.C. (S.L.I. connected) CASE: AnTec 1200 Case STGE: SSD 350Gb, Green HHD 1TB PSU: Corsair |TX650|, DSP: ASUS 24" Wide Screen Monitor and Samsung 22" WATERBLOCK: Corsair H80i KBD: Corsair K30 MOUSE: R.A.T 3 SPKR: LogiTech 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers Z506, Corsair 7.1 Surround Headphones Wireless OS: Windows 10 Professional

19 hours ago, Gzmer1 said:

I would like to also ask everyone about the reference to his crose platforming

What is "Crose Plattforming?

Besides that, here another PS5 Speculation Thread:

as he seems to be talking about from other playstation console games from the ps1, ps2 and ps3. That isn't crose platforming

No, that's Backwards Compatibility and the ability to play old games on the new console.

THe new PS5 might actually be powerful enough for PS3 Games.

I also believe that pc would be crose platforming with Sony also.

Sony always allowed to play with PC, see Final Fantasy XIV...

As for GiB:
That's the official SI unit for power of 2.

GB means power of 10.

So 2GB means 2.000.000.000 Bytes

2GiB means 2.147.483.684 Bytes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibibyte

The IEC created the binary prefixes (kibi, mebi, gibi, etc.) in an attempt to reduce such confusion. 

@Gzmer1

Thread merged

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 1x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in

The Community StandardsPSU Tier list | PSU Whitelist

2 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

@Gzmer1

Thread merged

I wanted the thread that I made close really, as of the issue I was having. 

Thunder87

What's there to say?
We know that the Basis will be Zen2 and Navi - for both consoles. But besides that?! Not much really...

Sony is hyping the SSD of the PS5, someone mentioned 8 Cores somewhere. and the usual buzzword stuff such as 8K Output and so on.

M$ is saying something about 4 times the Performance, 120fps...

Phil Spencer summarized it here at the time pretty well:

Its just not figured out (yet), its too early to say...