Naga 2014, Imperator 4G or Deathadder (newest)

Arwinnd
Go to solution Solved by maxvons,

Taipan or Rival?

Rival.

Ok but i will punch u through the internet if it wont work :D

Hehe :P

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Ok i bought it. It will be here tomorrow. 

Nice, tell me what you think.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Nice, tell me what you think.

Goona laugh hard if he hates it :P

Goona laugh hard if he hates it :P

Haha, he probably will have the same issue with the right side, but not to the same degree, as there is more space there than on the DA.

Hi. Now I've got Razer Imperator 5600 ( old one ). My fingers are so long, that Imperator seems slightly too small for palming, but i am use to its shape. Do you think that naga would be a good choice? I don't play much of MMO but it will be great to have those buttons if i would need them. Deathadder is a legend and seems to have good sensor ( idk people are telling that optical sensors are more precise than laser ones ). I really don't want to buy, try, and change scenario. What do you suggest? Would Naga be more for me? 

If you are like me and have big hands, then the Roccat Kone XTD is a great choice. I personally own it and have no complaints whatsoever. It has 8200 DPI, fits my hand close to perfect, and all in all is a very satisfying mouse to use. 

//ccap

Well, I guess he already bought a mouse, just saw that. I didn't realize that there were already 7 pages of posts :lol:

//ccap

Well, I guess he already bought a mouse, just saw that. I didn't realize that there were already 7 pages of posts :lol:

Haha.

If you are like me and have big hands, then the Roccat Kone XTD is a great choice. I personally own it and have no complaints whatsoever. It has 8200 DPI, fits my hand close to perfect, and all in all is a very satisfying mouse to use.

Im waiting for the Kone XTD Optical that just got announced a bit ago.

lol what mouse did yo uend up getting?

Im waiting for the Kone XTD Optical that just got announced a bit ago.

lol what mouse did yo uend up getting?

He bought the Rival.

OK. I've got it. It feel for now really nice. A lot of space for my fingers on the right side, and it got nice materials ( better that ones used in DA 2013 ). Also i like this color changing. 

OK. I've got it. It feel for now really nice. A lot of space for my fingers on the right side, and it got nice materials ( better that ones used in DA 2013 ). Also i like this color changing. 

I told you it had more space on the right side ;)

I told you it had more space on the right side ;)

And it is all rubber on the right side ( for me better in texture than DA 2013 ) as oppose to DA2013 which is semi rubber semi shitty rice paper material which is not grippy. Only complain is, that my finger doesn't reach to the end of LMB, so it clicks with more pressure needed. Other then that, the mouse seems to be the best out of best nowadays. It has changeable lighting, separately for logo, and the mouse wheel. It can change colors, and breath ( as fast as u will set ). It can also shine still. Rubber grips are really good. They are grippy and nicely textured, and what is most important, allover the sides of the mouse. As oppose to DA2013 the space for the pinky and ring finger is much, much bigger, and also mouse is shaped like this | in the end of the right side as oppose to DA2013 which is shaped like this \ on the end of the right side, and has no rubber there, where Rival has. The first impressions are great. The mouse tracks like a dream, shines in colors which u will set it to shine, and which is the most important thing, it feats like a dream in my large hand. It has one button to change between two set CPI settings. For me it is really good solution, because i can quickly shape from one setting to another and do it when i hold the mouse as i would shoot without a shiver of mouse cursor. Mouse wheel is really not that hard to press as in imperator for example. Thumb buttons are also nice to hit, and are placed in the right place. Mouse is made of rubber sides and really nice in touch material, which is not that grippy like in Imperator, but feels softer and doesn't stain so much. For me its dream come true mouse and it is really cheap looking how good it is, so I definitely recommend this mouse for now. 

Sorry for my not perfect English. 

Look here, that is where i think they made mistake in not adding more rubber to DA2013. In fact, all the right side of the DA2013 should be made of rubber, but again in Rival the rubber is better textured and more grippy imo. 

2nc16xw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't get fully use to Rival. I have trouble with pinky drag, and aiming to the right side. Sad :(

I still can't get fully use to Rival. I have trouble with pinky drag, and aiming to the right side. Sad :(

If you want a mouse that doesn't have your pinky dragging on the mousepad, you should check out the Mionix Naos 7000. Same sensor as the Rival, but a much more defined palm grip shape with space for all fingers.

If you want a mouse that doesn't have your pinky dragging on the mousepad, you should check out the Mionix Naos 7000. Same sensor as the Rival, but a much more defined palm grip shape with space for all fingers.

Maybe i just have a bad day. I won't return it. I can't now. But it's good. I can't go into the loop of buying and returning again. 

Maybe i just have a bad day. I won't return it. I can't now. But it's good. I can't go into the loop of buying and returning again. 

Just stick with the mouse for a month or so. Then see if you managed to get used to it, or if you need an other mouse.

Just stick with the mouse for a month or so. Then see if you managed to get used to it, or if you need an other mouse.

Yea id at least use it heavily for 2-3 weeks.

I'm using it for 15 days already.

Maybe its not the mouse for you then? If you want a even more palm'y mouse there are a few good options out there, the optical one however would be the Naos 7000 that just came out.

If i can play really well, using this mouse ( at least sometimes ), is it a prof that i will get use to it? When i take my old mouse, i feel like i don't need to think about aiming, i just aim and shoot and it works, what do you think, will it be like that with Rival ? 

If i can play really well, using this mouse ( at least sometimes ), is it a prof that i will get use to it? When i take my old mouse, i feel like i don't need to think about aiming, i just aim and shoot and it works, what do you think, will it be like that with Rival ? 

It should be after a while.

Pertaining the mouse supports the dpi your used to that just about how it is for me with every palm mouse at least for aiming and pointing.

I need to get use to it, and get rid off my imperator, coz its tempting to go back, and check if im better with it ( duh... ofcourse im better with imperator i've been playing with it for like 3 years ), so maybe I will be as good as with imperator 3 years or sooner from now. I hope so. 

Or I will 3D print Razer or Imperator Badge on my steelseries rival :D that would be fun :D