Naga 2014, Imperator 4G or Deathadder (newest)

Arwinnd
Go to solution Solved by maxvons,

Taipan or Rival?

Rival.

Hi. Now I've got Razer Imperator 5600 ( old one ). My fingers are so long, that Imperator seems slightly too small for palming, but i am use to its shape. Do you think that naga would be a good choice? I don't play much of MMO but it will be great to have those buttons if i would need them. Deathadder is a legend and seems to have good sensor ( idk people are telling that optical sensors are more precise than laser ones ). I really don't want to buy, try, and change scenario. What do you suggest? Would Naga be more for me? 

DeathAdder 2013 is a near perfect mouse imo. If it had DPI toggle switches I'ld go back to it, it's kinda a deal breaker for me. Though my time using it I've been the most accurate with shots that I've ever been :)

the deathadder is a awesome mouse i really like mine

the DA is a bit bigger than the imperator and has a better sensor so go for that. and yes Optical is much better than Laser. I have a da 2013 and im pretty damn happy with it!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

DeathAdder 2013 is a near perfect mouse imo. If it had DPI toggle switches I'ld go back to it, it's kinda a deal breaker for me. Though my time using it I've been the most accurate with shots that I've ever been :)

What are you using now? Just askin'

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

What are you using now? Just askin'

I've got a collection of mice going, Right now I'm trailing the M65 and M40.

I like the shape of both of them, takes abit to get used to but it's alright after a while, but the M65's sensor isn't nearly as good as the M40's and the sniper button has not once been used since I got it. So I'm giving that a miss

The M40's sensor is alot better, but miles off of the DA2013, Then there's the M40 being black with red LED's and I just can't deal with that. I'ld love a white M65 with no sniper button or LEDs and the sensor from the M40, or maybe even something abit better.

The M40's sensor is alot better, but miles off of the DA2013

Do you mean the M40's sensor is better than the DA 2013's sensor??

Do you mean the M40's sensor is better than the DA 2013's sensor??

Nope, the DA2013 is by far the best sensor I've ever come across.

I was saying the M40 is better than the M65 :)

Steelseries Rival is an alternative to DA2013.

Both of them optical, both of them perform the same as well. I can palm the Rival easily, where as DA my fingers extend a bit over the tip.

Also the Rival has a DPI button.

I don't know about others, but mine got cosmetic wear after 2 weeks use, on the left and right mouse button, from sweat I am assuming, and I don't even sweat a lot when gaming.

Rival has a rubber-feel coating where as the DA2013 has more of a sandpaper-ish :P

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Maybe Taipan instead? :D I'm so undecided. I can't go into returning, buying loop again. So I need to buy, and do not return. Stick with Deathadder? 

Maybe Taipan instead? :D I'm so undecided. I can't go into returning, buying loop again. So I need to buy, and do not return. Stick with Deathadder?

Take a look at the Corsair Raptor M45 if you are more of a claw/fingertip user, go with the Razer Deathadder 2013 is your are a palm grip user.

And if you want lots of buttons, the Logitech G600 is worth to take a look at.

I bought DA 2013 and i have it. I think it's precise, comfortable, and its build quality is really good. I don't really preffer this texture, to Imperator, but I think i chosed well. Thank you guys for your support. 

I have the Razer DeathAdder 2013. Its amazing and a simple mouse. 

How to you all DA owners manage ring and pinky finger? Where do you put them? For me its uncomfortable to put them close to each other. Is it just case of making a habit? 

All the time i feel like DA is sliding out of my hand. ( coz of that weird shaped right side ) not like the old imperator which was perfect looking from this side. 

the DA is a bit bigger than the imperator and has a better sensor so go for that. and yes Optical is much better than Laser. I have a da 2013 and im pretty damn happy with it!

Laser is better than Optical.

You all should give some arguments to the argue.

How to you all DA owners manage ring and pinky finger? Where do you put them? For me its uncomfortable to put them close to each other. Is it just case of making a habit? 

All the time i feel like DA is sliding out of my hand. ( coz of that weird shaped right side ) not like the old imperator which was perfect looking from this side. 

You have to get used to putting them close together, yeah-

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

You have to get used to putting them close together, yeah-

Will it work? Coz im stupidly thinking of returning it and buying just imperator 2012.

Will it work? Coz im stupidly thinking of returning it and buying just imperator 2012.

It will work after a while, yes. But if you don't get used to it after a few, then return it.

No it is not. Optical is much much better. You know nothing

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

No it is not. Optical is much much better. You know nothing

I personally see no difference between imperator 5600 dpi sensor ( philips something laser sensor ) and da 2013 ( avago something optical ) 

I personally see no difference between imperator 5600 dpi sensor ( philips something laser sensor ) and da 2013 ( avago something optical ) 

YOU might not. but optical is better, its a fact

Specs of my PC:

Nope, the DA2013 is by far the best sensor I've ever come across.

I was saying the M40 is better than the M65 :)

You do know the sensors on the M40 and the Deathadder are identical right? 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Get the DA2013.. its a dream come true mouse

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS