recommendation request -Wifi to Ethernet adapter.

Spylock

Use case: I have a home NAS that only has wired networking ports, no built in wifi.  For reasons I want the NAS to live in a room that I can't put wired network access into. I have an Asus RT-AC68U wifi router I would like to connect the NAS to. 

Looking for product recommendations. I'm thinking an access point would be overkill. I would like a small wifi to wired network adapter of some kind. 5ghz and AC would be nice but not required. 100mbit is fine but gigabit would be nice also. 

linksys has a wide range of range extenders (bah-dum-tish) whjich *may* be able to use their ethernet port to turn the wireless signal back into wired, but their documentation is rather sparse on that front..

EDIT: they do refer to it rather vaguely in their marketing materials:

CONNECT A WIRED DEVICE WITH GIGABIT ETHERNET PORT

Connect a game console, Blu-ray player, or Smart TV to the AC1900's Gigabit Ethernet port to enjoy Wi-Fi up to 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet.

9 minutes ago, Spylock said:

Use case: I have a home NAS that only has wired networking ports, no built in wifi.  For reasons I want the NAS to live in a room that I can't put wired network access into. I have an Asus RT-AC68U wifi router I would like to connect the NAS to. 

Looking for product recommendations. I'm thinking an access point would be overkill. I would like a small wifi to wired network adapter of some kind. 5ghz and AC would be nice but not required. 100mbit is fine but gigabit would be nice also. 

TP Link Nano router can do the job in client mode. Exist in both 300mbps and 750mbps

Just now, Belzebuth said:

TP Link Nano router can do the job in client mode. Exist in both 300mbps and 750mbps

TP Link's "regular consumer" targetted stuff usually has the wireless performance of a rotary phone, however..

any experience on the nano specificly on this front?

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

TP Link's "regular consumer" targetted stuff usually has the wireless performance of a rotary phone, however..

any experience on the nano specificly on this front?

Well it is not the best product but for 25usd it does the job

Just now, Belzebuth said:

Well it is not the best product but for 25usd it does the job

i have their €20 "mainstream" wireless router on the shelf as a "disposable spare", i would not recommend it as anything else as a disposable spare.