Anyone have experience with coldzero?

Hopefully this is in the right category. I've seen a lot of work by coldzero and it looks nice so I placed an order with them for a few items. This was over a month ago and my order progress still just says "payment accepted". I emailed them about two weeks ago asking for a rough time estimate on how long my order would take out of curiosity and never got a response. I still haven't heard from them yet.

I get that it takes time to make custom parts (gpu backplates and a psu shroud) but they had no timeline info on their website and haven't responded to my email or updated the order. I don't mind waiting for quality work but considering I can't do any more work on my build until I get these parts it would be nice to get a response filling me in on how long the wait will be. 

Anyone else whose dealt with them willing to share their experience? Is this typical or do you think maybe it's due to an excess of orders at the moment? Thanks everyone. 

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

I actually have the same issue. I ordered last week and even followed up with an email to hammer out some of the details, but I've yet to hear back from them. My order progress also just says "payment accepted". I'm not expecting my order to be processed right away, I don't mind waiting a bit but I would like to know what's what, though more than a month is quite a long time. Did you end up receiving your order yet?

Maybe I should add them on Skype.

12 minutes ago, derKoekje said:

I actually have the same issue. I ordered last week and even followed up with an email to hammer out some of the details, but I've yet to hear back from them. My order progress also just says "payment accepted". I'm not expecting my order to be processed right away, I don't mind waiting a bit but I would like to know what's what, though more than a month is quite a long time. Did you end up receiving your order yet?

Maybe I should add them on Skype.

Yes I actually just heard back from them the other day. My order still says payment accepted but they emailed back saying they're finishing up and just needed to know what connecter I needed for the backplate light. Took about 5 weeks but I'm hoping it's worth it. Judging by other work of theirs I've seen it will be. I'd just be patient and I'm sure they'll get back to you. I had a pretty large order with some other case parts as well. Good luck :)

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/