2Dark($24.99 game) FREE for the next 6-9 hours + another 24 hours...

Paul Rudd

2Dark($24.99 or $4.99 on sale right now on Steam) is FREE for the next 6-9 hours + another 24 hours if they don't take the game down until Midnight-3am on the 1st.

It's a DRM free version so you can install it anywhere.

Randomly found this and I figured a lot of people aren't aware of it. Takes just a few minutes to download and install.

Mostly positive reviews on Steam and the game was released March 10, 2017.

Looks like a decent Indie game with a decent story and great atmosphere.

Not for me, but neat for someone

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

27 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Not for me, but neat for someone

You gotta be into stealth, adventure, survival horror and 2D Indie games. Sometimes these type of games can be surprisingly good. All it takes is giving them a chance and you can't really go wrong with free and DRM-free. It's also just 428MB of HDD space. That's perfect to put on a flash drive and just randomly install onto other peoples computers any time you just so happen to jump on them. Maybe the owners of said computers ul' like the game, you never know. They'll see a 2Dark icon on their desktop and wonder what it is. Then they click on it and immediately are surprised by a free PC game.

EDIT: I just played it for about 5-10 minutes. There's one thing that really stands out. The sound. It's superb. Right from the get go too. I already recommend either playing with headphones or with the sound turned way up. I found some book and put it on a book shelf to open some secret passage and the sound that played was very enticing. Once the next room provided some map that led me to some whole new level, I immediately saved the game by remembering to combine a cigarette from my inventory to my flashlight(I think). What happened as the game was saving was pretty unexpected and I don't wanna give it away but just play the game for 5-10 minutes to find out. Can't wait to continue playing after I eat dinner.