Big Teacher - Chinese schools enforces "smart uniforms" to help curtail truancy

rcmaehl
30 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Not that many ?

lol

Yeah, the population in China puts our populated area into perspective, we're over a millions on the Montreal Island, and the QC province is 7 millions ... I lived in Shanghai, and the area I was had a bigger population than my province!!! After I came back, I totally saw Montreal as a village when compared to Shanghai :D

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

I feel very lucky to wear normal clothing in school.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

it might be schools now , but this thing in 40-50 years now will be the norm in most countries in pretty much everything that u do on a daily basis... riding the bus , entering a mall , using the ATM , picking up ur cleaned clothes , and infact there will prob be chips , even inplanted in ur body.

I dont really care about this modernization but i just hope we dont become more sheep than we already are.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:56 PM, rcmaehl said:

As a minor in almost every country, you have very few rights and control.

Not really, in most western countries children have plenty of rights. I'm pretty sure GPS tracking can be considered child abuse in some circumstances, too - even if it's "just" their parents doing it, tracking every movement of a teenager can be very damaging to them psychologically.

Clearly, this isn't about their safety, it's about control. There's even a black mirror episode about this... and in a less dictatorial state it would definitely be considered criminal.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

it might be schools now , but this thing in 40-50 years now will be the norm in most countries in pretty much everything that u do on a daily basis... riding the bus , entering a mall , using the ATM , picking up ur cleaned clothes , and infact there will prob be chips , even inplanted in ur body.

I dont really care about this modernization but i just hope we dont become more sheep than we already are.

image.png.7b13317bbf906135a7547135f10d0a35.png

in case you haven't noticed, china isn't the most freedom oriented country... hopefully it never comes to this in countries that are more respectful of their citizens. We're arguably letting corporations do this to us, but at least it's out choice and hopefully the law will catch up to that sooner or later.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

I hope not. I don't think I need to explain why this would be horrible. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

10 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

It will be, you just have to look at humanity over the last 5000 years to know that even if we don't have implants or shit like that, the interconnected computer will be able to tell you were someone is at any one given point just be searching the last known position on a public camera or internet login.

Basic heuristics with, what seems to us as super computers.  You won't be able to avoid that future.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Some company doing the same to their employee, so I am not surprise school will doing the same thing to student. Also I think most students have a smart phone, so the school don't even need smart uniforms to track students.

16 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

u cant avoid it , in the worst scenario , new-born  babies will have chips placed in their hands or wahtever , talk about free will..

4 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

u cant avoid it , in the worst scenario , new-born  babies will have chips placed in their hands or wahtever , talk about free will..

Depends entirely on what chips.

Any type of active chips is doomed to je outdated in 10 years which rules out a lot of chiptypes. 

Passive ID Chips however will probably be added shortly. Its very versatile and will have a longer general lifespan as it has a very simple purpose. 

On 12/31/2018 at 2:35 AM, GoldenLag said:

Depends entirely on what chips.

Any type of active chips is doomed to je outdated in 10 years which rules out a lot of chiptypes. 

Passive ID Chips however will probably be added shortly. Its very versatile and will have a longer general lifespan as it has a very simple purpose. 

RFID implantation could stop children trafficking (in the case of people trying to get children out of the country in a hurry).   It also doesn't hold any information (meaning chip or not they still have that info anyway), it just makes for quick easy ID.  Not that it can't be spoofed or removed and changed yada yada,  which means any likely end use will be for nothing more than medical records and services requiring only light security.   They try to use that for criminal ID or evidence and they it would be like relying on an IP login as an alibi to murder.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.