--

viliuks

Wouldn't it seem kinda weird/suspicious (provided that you told her you needed a new one) that your old pc just suddenly died?

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Wouldn't it seem kinda weird/suspicious (provided that you told her you needed a new one) that your old pc just suddenly died?

Erm... A bit.. 

Take out the cpu and bend a few pins

Why not to break a pin from the cpu?

Take out the RAM or something and see if she will buy you a new PC. That way, you don't actually break anything just in case she doesn't buy it.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Erm... A bit.. 

If you really want to.. Wait a few weeks. Or work up, make the money yourself, and it will be something that is actually yours.

Wait a couple of weeks, start updating your BIOS and pull the plug meanwhile. That will brick your motherboard and it wont even post. Your PC will seem dead but GPU, RAM, harddrives, CPU and PSU will still be alive and well, ready to sell if they're still worth anything.

Get a job,hell if you can do that she might even buy it for you

Get anything nice for christmas op?

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Take out the RAM or something and see if she will buy you a new PC. That way, you don't actually break anything just in case she doesn't buy it.

I think I should remove one ram and leave one and say that one ram died and now I really need a new pc.

If she doesn't know anything about hardware you DO NOT NEED TO BREAK IT. You can just make it seem broken by taking out the RAM or simply unplugging the HDD or something like that.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

$200 Volvo 245

Get a job,hell if you can do that she might even buy it for you

How should I do that? Im only 13 and in Lithuania you can only work half a day when you are 14

Why not to break a pin from the cpu?

Well if the pins are on the cpu then break a pin there, if it's on the mobo break the pin there. JUST BREAK SOMETHING. :P

I think I should remove one ram and leave one and say that one ram died and now I really need a new pc.

Nah. Take it all out. The lights and fan will go, but nothing will show on the screen.

$200 Volvo 245

If she doesn't know anything about hardware you DO NOT NEED TO BREAK IT. You can just make it seem broken by taking out the RAM or simply unplugging the HDD or something like that.

She knows that.

Wait a couple of weeks, start updating your BIOS and pull the plug meanwhile. That will brick your motherboard and it wont even post. Your PC will seem dead but GPU, RAM, harddrives, CPU and PSU will still be alive and well, ready to sell if they're still worth anything.

That's terrible and genius at the same time. I support, nobody will know it was intentional.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

change your wallpaper to the bsod and remove all icons and show her

Just a guy with a beard

She knows that.

Oh. Okay. Um, you could try putting the CMOS jumper to the restart position so when you turn it on the CMOS will constantly clear? (Just turn it off and put it back if you want. Won't break anything.)

$200 Volvo 245

How should I do that? Im only 13 and in Lithuania you can only work half a day when you are 14

Christmas,Birthdays,Pocket Money for odd jobs for her. Start saving and when you have a bit ask her to go halves

Its pretty scum worthy scamming your parents when we were 10-14 me and friend made money cutting grass for neighbours and other bits and pieces

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Christmas,Birthdays,Pocket Money for odd jobs for her. Start saving and when you have a bit ask her to go halves

Its pretty scum worthy scamming your parents when we were 10-14 me and friend made money cutting grass for neighbours and other bits and pieces

Ech... Maybe ill just wait till it really dies. And earn some.

No need any more respones, you are right.