Need new motherboard, keeping same cpu

Hello everyone! I have a question for you: What is a good motherboard for my Intel i7 2600? (Need 4 slots for RAM) I would prefer a list in the order of about $50, $70, $100, and up (Pretty much I just want to see what the money can do for different motherboards) 

The only reason why I am trying to get a new motherboard is because dumbass me bent alot of the pins on the mobo that touch the pads on the cpu, so now the pc doesn't even post. Other than that, thanks!

5 minutes ago, YakRuski said:

bent alot of the pins

Dental tool, toothpick, or itsy bitsy screwdriver and some patience will solve this.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

You can try to bend the pins back, it is tedious and i usually use a razorblade personally.  But if you're just looking for "good mobos" for an older series like that you're going to struggle.  Luckily for you that was a super common series, and any motherboard with a compatible chipset and adequate cpu power.  Since your chip only needs 95 watts I believe a single 4 pin is enough power but i could be wrong thats just off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, orbafloatin said:

Since your chip only needs 95 watts I believe a single 4 pin is enough power but i could be wrong thats just off the top of my head

8 pin is usually recommended for older CPUs that you'd like to turbo, because 4 pins won't really be on motherboards with good VRMs that deliver constant power (unless it's itx)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 hours ago, fasauceome said:

8 pin is usually recommended for older CPUs that you'd like to turbo, because 4 pins won't really be on motherboards with good VRMs that deliver constant power (unless it's itx)

I'm just looking for a motherboard at this point. Would it be alright if you could send me links (or at least the names of the MOBOs) so I could figure out which one to purchase? I do need it to have 4 RAM slots though.

29 minutes ago, YakRuski said:

I'm just looking for a motherboard at this point. Would it be alright if you could send me links (or at least the names of the MOBOs) so I could figure out which one to purchase? I do need it to have 4 RAM slots though.

It's really worth a try to fix your board, but if you must go finding a replacement, just check eBay for B75 or Z77 boards.

Primary PC:

17 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

It's really worth a try to fix your board, but if you must go finding a replacement, just check eBay for B75 or Z77 boards.

That's the problem, its unfixable

1 minute ago, YakRuski said:

That's the problem, its unfixable

Did you lose pins? All you said in the original post is that pins are bent.

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Did you lose pins? All you said in the original post is that pins are bent.

Yes I lost pins. I'd rather get a new MOBO at this point.

Just now, YakRuski said:

Yes I lost pins. I'd rather get a new MOBO at this point.

Then any of the B or higher H chipsets would probably be fine.

Primary PC:

On 12/28/2018 at 2:23 PM, fasauceome said:

Then any of the B or higher H chipsets would probably be fine.

I have little experience with CPU compatibility to MOBOs, so would it be alright if some people would post links to those? I can do 8 pins to power the CPU, and I do have 4 sticks of the same exact RAM (DDR3 to be specific)

Just now, YakRuski said:

I have little experience with CPU compatibility to MOBOs, so would it be alright if some people would post links to those? I can do 8 pins to power the CPU, and I do have 4 sticks of the same exact RAM (DDR3 to be specific)

Any B85 or H87 will do, no links necessary. Will you be using eBay for the purchase?

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Any B85 or H87 will do, no links necessary. Will you be using eBay for the purchase?

I have Amazon Prime

Just now, YakRuski said:

I have Amazon Prime

Not optimal for hardware this old, you'll end up overpaying.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223292958447

Primary PC:

5 minutes ago, YakRuski said:

Do you mean that the MOBO will be overpriced?

Yes, buying a new motherboard from Amazon would be an extra 66% more expensive at least, unless you somehow find a listing sub $100 for a good board.

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Yes, buying a new motherboard from Amazon would be an extra 66% more expensive at least, unless you somehow find a listing sub $100 for a good board.

Dang. Ok, so I already did some searching, but I can't find any with 4 slots for ram (I want to be able to run 16gb, not just eight) I'm going to keep looking.

On 12/29/2018 at 5:42 PM, fasauceome said:

Hey, do you think this one will work?

On 12/29/2018 at 8:47 PM, YakRuski said:

Seems quite good

Primary PC:

46 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Seems quite good

Aside from it working, do you think it is worth it for the CPU that I have? (i7 2600)

6 hours ago, YakRuski said:

Aside from it working, do you think it is worth it for the CPU that I have? (i7 2600)

I do. A good b series board for a locked i7 has always been a good idea

Primary PC: