Windows 10 activation after SSD install without making a phone call

lavablade02

Their email form is down right now, and my microsoft account says I need to upgrade to a genuine key of windows. I am too introverted to talk to someone on the phone and don't know what do do to get the key to work.

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

2 hours ago, Strike105X said:

That's really strange, windows should automatically activate itself after a reinstall, the only component change that causes issues is the motherboard. If you associated your windows 10 install to a microsoft account here is an easy way:

Here is the source with account activation solutions:  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

I used an old email. Do you know how to change which one Im using?

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

What exactly do you mean old ? You don't have access to it anymore ? Or by chance this time around you made new microsoft account and you want to revert back to your old email ? If its the latter then go back to using a local account:

After signing in go to Settings=>Accounts if your previous Microsoft account is still there then click on it and choose remove, restart, then go back to "Your Info" and chose the option to sign in with a microsoft account instead and use your old email, the one you had windows 10 linked to. 

Now there is a simpler way to add and remove accounts but i went with this one to make sure that windows sees your old email as the main account and the one tide to the license of your PC.

I was actually wrong about it, but what I meant is that I thought I used the wrong microsoft account. Turns out I have no clue why a desktop with my identical specs was showing up on my microsoft account sync'd up with my 6 year old laptop.

lol, but by the sound of it you got it sorted right ? 

Im working on it