Shammikit

Saw an article in Facebook this morning stating that ubi is doing a giveaway of one of the prices mentioned in the title. All u have to do is log in and claim it. Sadly i cant do it myself because I havent updated my game as im all out of data. Hopefully i can get it done before 1st Jan. Tell me what u got down in the comments. I also did hear that some people who were awarded renown didnt get it to their accounts and ubi is working on that.

2 hours ago, Shammikit said:

All u have to do is log in and claim it.

Doing it now. Whatever it is... I barely play the game to know what I'm even getting.

10 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

Doing it now. Whatever it is... I barely play the game to know what I'm even getting.

some operator or renown as said earlier, it comes in an alpha pack i believe

37 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

some operator or renown as said earlier, it comes in an alpha pack i believe

Finally found it. It was a holiday pack. Opened it and got Caveira. Is that good or bad?

1 hour ago, A Random Dude said:

Finally found it. It was a holiday pack. Opened it and got Caveira. Is that good or bad?

Her special skill is to walk silently. so can easily get behind the enemy and kill em. If u know the maps very well she can be brutal. I have seen Caveira being MVP in a lot of matches.

3 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

Her special skill is to walk silently. so can easily get behind the enemy and kill em. If u know the maps very well she can be brutal. I have seen Caveira being MVP in a lot of matches.

Not exactly sure if that fits my play style. I don't play R6S much but in the majority of FPS games that I've put hundreds of hours into, I really enjoy rushing. Is there an operator with an ability geared towards rushing?

2 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

Not exactly sure if that fits my play style. I don't play R6S much but in the majority of FPS games that I've put hundreds of hours into, I really enjoy rushing. Is there an operator with an ability geared towards rushing?

Theres this operator called Montagne who has a big shield, I see many who use him rushing in to the building but u need to rely on ur teammates to shoot if someone flanks u or when u have ur shield fully extended because u cant shoot when u do that but can keep bouncing everything as long as they r in front of u.

Theres another guy with a shield called Blitz with a Stun light thingy in his shield and fires from his side arm. when he uses his stun ability and enemy is stunned most of them run towards enemy and melee them with shield. If u r a very aggressive player u might like him.

Best thing to do is go through this list and if u have time go through some gameplay of the in Youtube, theres alot of operators: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/12/06/rainbow-six-siege-operators-who-to-pick-which-abilities-are-best-2/

4 hours ago, Shammikit said:

Best thing to do is go through this list and if u have time go through some gameplay of the in Youtube, theres alot of operators

Will do. It seems it's tough to distinguish which operator suits my play style. I've never been a big fan of hiding behind a shield but I do need to see how it's used in R6S. In COD games, it makes you a hider. I'm not big on hiding. I do like the idea of it being used to protect team mates though.

If I had it my way, I'd want my skill to be geared towards pure aggression. I just read a few skills from random players and Sledges skill sounds interesting. A big friggin' hammer would be something I want my enemies to know is coming for them. I'd use just the sound of it to instill fear into the other team. It's possible I already have Sledge unlocked(only have 3 unlocked Ops as of now). I hope so because I only have 600 of those point thingies. I know I have Smoke unlocked but his skill sounds weak.

1 hour ago, A Random Dude said:

Will do. It seems it's tough to distinguish which operator suits my play style. I've never been a big fan of hiding behind a shield but I do need to see how it's used in R6S. In COD games, it makes you a hider. I'm not big on hiding. I do like the idea of it being used to protect team mates though.

If I had it my way, I'd want my skill to be geared towards pure aggression. I just read a few skills from random players and Sledges skill sounds interesting. A big friggin' hammer would be something I want my enemies to know is coming for them. I'd use just the sound of it to instill fear into the other team. It's possible I already have Sledge unlocked(only have 3 unlocked Ops as of now). I hope so because I only have 600 of those point thingies. I know I have Smoke unlocked but his skill sounds weak.

Sledge is a nice one but the fact that he got a hammer really doesn't put a lot of pressure on the enemy team. Its not very easy go on hammering ppl too because ur mobility kinda get limited, for example u can't jump over things when u switch to the hammer.

I suggest u have a look at the operator called Fuze. now that guy is scary to think because have this cluster charge that can inject several grenades to a room by planting in it a wooden surface. u can sometimes be lucky enough to kill half of the enemy team if the are camping.

As i remember this video showed his abilities quite well: 

On 12/28/2018 at 5:56 AM, Shammikit said:

Sledge is a nice one but the fact that he got a hammer really doesn't put a lot of pressure on the enemy team. Its not very easy go on hammering ppl too because ur mobility kinda get limited, for example u can't jump over things when u switch to the hammer.

I suggest u have a look at the operator called Fuze. now that guy is scary to think because have this cluster charge that can inject several grenades to a room by planting in it a wooden surface. u can sometimes be lucky enough to kill half of the enemy team if the are camping.

As i remember this video showed his abilities quite well: 

Fuze is actually much better at clearing rooms of barbed wire and other gadgets. Usually at higher levels ( from what I've seen anyways ) the team isn't camping at the obj

Furthermore, Fuze isn't that good at hostage unless you have good map knowledge

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

2 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

Furthermore, Fuze isn't that good at hostage unless you have good map knowledge

I just remembered a funny moment where one guy took fuze in a hostage game and accidentally killed the hostage with cluster charge. Everyone was shouting at the guy?.

But i think i would still buy fuze because i dont find myself getting into hostage games frequently. Its usually bomb or secure area, where atleast 1 guy on enemy team are there near objective.

8 hours ago, Shammikit said:

I just remembered a funny moment where one guy took fuze in a hostage game and accidentally killed the hostage with cluster charge. Everyone was shouting at the guy?.

But i think i would still buy fuze because i dont find myself getting into hostage games frequently. Its usually bomb or secure area, where atleast 1 guy on enemy team are there near objective.

Yeah I main fuze myself whenever I play. Usually just rush obj and cluster charge. His Ak is pretty good too, seeing as it comes with acog

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler