make LTT's discord have a channel for suggestions

I would like if the LTT discord had a channel for suggestions for users to suggest what LTT to make in a video Because I have a suggestion for LTT to make a video/build/unboxing and review of some stuff.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

first I don't think the team reads the posts anymore and the second one that's for tech quickie

2 hours ago, Littlefull20 said:

- Snip -

Did you look for any written reviews?

YouTube isn't only source for these things.

9 hours ago, Littlefull20 said:

<snip>

They don't do reviews on random parts like that anymore, this isn't 2008 with linus unboxing and reviewing 15 motherboards a week.

That doesn't bring in the views and money.

You should look at other reviews from other youtubers or websites that specialize in actually doing product reviews.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

9 hours ago, Littlefull20 said:

first I don't think the team reads the posts anymore and the second one that's for tech quickie

The LMG team still reads these. From time to time even Linus still gets on to comment in threads. If you dont watch the show you should, Linus gives shout outside to LTT Forum members about tech news and others things as well. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

6 hours ago, Enderman said:

They don't do reviews on random parts like that anymore, this isn't 2008 with linus unboxing and reviewing 15 motherboards a week.

Granted it's been awhile but they still do them.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

6 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Granted it's been awhile but they still do them.

Only when it's something actually cool, or crappy, and will bring in views.

You won't see any reviews for some random D5 pump or a normal RAM stick from some random brand.

Spoiler