Dodgy house builders

crazydog2580

So I recently bought a house been living here around five months. I was doing some pest control and I saw this.

dXq6kwgl.jpg

I thought no worries ill just straighten that up....

axyE4JEl.jpg

48GGtGv.jpg

why put a down pipe if theres no drainage piping to go to.

you should look out for worms living in beneath bathroom as the land will be wet, The dodgy " no drainange" did happen to me once in prevous house

LOL

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

omg wow

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

It is always sad to see houses built so terribly. Anything to get the job done faster and done cheaper, even if it means it exploding on a family.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It is always sad to see houses built so terribly. Anything to get the job done faster and done cheaper, even if it means it exploding on a family.

yeah and they are hopeless when it comes to repairing any thing.. they normally ring in the middle of the day and say we are half hour away are you available....No im at work where else would I be on a weekday. I have repaired most of the f-ups myself 

yeah and they are hopeless when it comes to repairing any thing.. they normally ring in the middle of the day and say we are half hour away are you available....No im at work where else would I be on a weekday. I have repaired most of the f-ups myself 

"I'm working, and unlike you guys, I do my job right." :lol:

Or they repair it and make it worse than it was before.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If there are more extensive problems that you come across by the same builders/contractors, it could mean a trip to VCAT.

If there are more extensive problems that you come across by the same builders/contractors, it could mean a trip to VCAT.

Haven't had any really big things. just small annoying ones