iPad Pros Shipping Bent from Apple, new feature

Streetguru
19 hours ago, 2Buck said:

People do the same stuff in many different areas of life, example, politics.

To be fair, politics has a much greater impact on our lives than which console is "better", though.  A bad decision by goobermint can cause all sorts of headaches for the rest of us.

17 hours ago, Jito463 said:

To be fair, politics has a much greater impact on our lives than which console is "better", though.  A bad decision by goobermint can cause all sorts of headaches for the rest of us.

Exactly, but it's the same shit when you think about it. People picking a side and sticking to it no matter what, not caring about facts or the truth. Same shit but on a bigger scale.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

15 hours ago, 2Buck said:

Exactly, but it's the same shit when you think about it. People picking a side and sticking to it no matter what, not caring about facts or the truth. Same shit but on a bigger scale.

I agree with that,  It is the same when discussing piracy, copyright and free speech  as well.  Just like politics, there are more grey areas than black and white areas and most people given an open mind and the times to absorb the relevant evidence should be opposed to extremist views in any of these fields.   

People are really good at ignoring facts while accepting unqualified narrative because it underpins an ideologue.   Some people actually actively search out information that supports their ideologues rather than the more developmental way of trying to disprove your ideologues.    This is why we have fanboys, SJW's, ALt right and far left's and threads that go on and on forever. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

2 hours ago, mr moose said:

People are really good at ignoring facts while accepting unqualified narrative because it underpins an ideologue.   Some people actually actively search out information that supports their ideologues rather than the more developmental way of trying to disprove your ideologues.    This is why we have fanboys, SJW's, ALt right and far left's and threads that go on and on forever. 

Ah, isn’t confirmation bias wonderful?

Whilst I feel that having an opinion is important, my view is that people should be forming them based on the hard facts they have received and said facts must not just favor a single side. Opinions formed based off the opinions of others is, in my view, only supporting the part of your quoted comment that I’ve outlined in bold.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1