ISDone.dll error

IgorM

I'm trying to install a game but an error window ISDone.dll pops up. What can I do? 

Cut/Paste the problem description below.

The error is caused because your computer doesn’t have enough storage capacity (RAM / HDD) to hold the installation files in memory.

I guess that sort of answers your problem right there.  Need to increase the amount of ram or increase the size of your hard-drive to fix this problem.  Since we here at LTT don't know the specs of your system, it's hard to give you an idea of what you need to do to fix it.

https://medium.com/pcfixes-com-tech-support-windows-apple-google/isdone-dll-933d6fc91ffd

21 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Cut/Paste the problem description below.

The error is caused because your computer doesn’t have enough storage capacity (RAM / HDD) to hold the installation files in memory.

I guess that sort of answers your problem right there.  Need to increase the amount of ram or increase the size of your hard-drive to fix this problem.  Since we here at LTT don't know the specs of your system, it's hard to give you an idea of what you need to do to fix it.

https://medium.com/pcfixes-com-tech-support-windows-apple-google/isdone-dll-933d6fc91ffd

It has plenty of storage and it has 8GB of DDR4 RAM. I also tried to download the dll but no luck. About the system, its a laptop with an i5 7200u, 240 GB 860 Samsung evo SSD (with more than 100 GB left), no dedicated gpu (I know it's nowhere near gaming but already installed GTA V on it) and as said 8GB of DDR4 single channel RAM.

• 1 month later...

I have same issue. Can't install lot of games like Resident evil 2, Wolfenstein 2 etc. It gots this isdone.dll error. I tried lot of internet suggestions but nothing works. HELP!

I suppose you aren't using steam or similar platform... And the installer you are using runs out of usable memory... Try increasing your swap space / virtual memory size ig...