Jump to content
Floatplane payments are migrating! Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cemil2565

Corsair h150i pro extra tubing?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Is it possible to remove the tubings from corsair aio (h150ipro)?

I want to add an extra tube for the rtx card is it possible or do I need to buy a custom aio for the card? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you can't disassemble the AIO.


My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cemil2565 said:

Is it possible to remove the tubings from corsair aio (h150ipro)?

I want to add an extra tube for the rtx card is it possible or do I need to buy a custom aio for the card? 

As said they are not designed to be opened, you can get expandable type AIO units which allow for this or to look into a second AIO for the GPU and an adapter bracket. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 12/16/2018 at 5:41 AM, W-L said:

As said they are not designed to be opened, you can get expandable type AIO units which allow for this or to look into a second AIO for the GPU and an adapter bracket. 

Do i need to buy seperate pump for it or is there a aio for gpu ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cemil2565 said:

Do i need to buy seperate pump for it or is there a aio for gpu ?

There are brackets which allow use of many AIOs,look for Corsair,NZXT,or even Arctic Accellero Hybrid unit which is a complete set.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cemil2565 said:

Do i need to buy seperate pump for it or is there a aio for gpu ?

You need a full cover waterblock that is compatible with your GPU for expandable type units like the swiftech or Fractal Design expandable AIO's. If you want to keep it simple you can get two closed loop AIO's and as said get an adapter bracket to mount it to the GPU. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×