Corsair h150i pro extra tubing?

Is it possible to remove the tubings from corsair aio (h150ipro)?

I want to add an extra tube for the rtx card is it possible or do I need to buy a custom aio for the card? 

No, you can't disassemble the AIO.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 hours ago, Cemil2565 said:

Is it possible to remove the tubings from corsair aio (h150ipro)?

I want to add an extra tube for the rtx card is it possible or do I need to buy a custom aio for the card? 

As said they are not designed to be opened, you can get expandable type AIO units which allow for this or to look into a second AIO for the GPU and an adapter bracket. 

On 12/16/2018 at 5:41 AM, W-L said:

As said they are not designed to be opened, you can get expandable type AIO units which allow for this or to look into a second AIO for the GPU and an adapter bracket. 

Do i need to buy seperate pump for it or is there a aio for gpu ?

11 minutes ago, Cemil2565 said:

There are brackets which allow use of many AIOs,look for Corsair,NZXT,or even Arctic Accellero Hybrid unit which is a complete set.

1 hour ago, Cemil2565 said:

You need a full cover waterblock that is compatible with your GPU for expandable type units like the swiftech or Fractal Design expandable AIO's. If you want to keep it simple you can get two closed loop AIO's and as said get an adapter bracket to mount it to the GPU.