New help buying new laptop for university!

I have around max 800$ to buy a new laptop I will be using the laptop almost exclusively for schoolwork and during my breaks i will use it to game I have done alot of research on laptops and it seems alot of them have problems with thermal throttling and i want to get the most for my money so id like to avoid this.... I play mostly E-sports although I do have a desktop pc thats watercooled with a  gtx 1070 ti so I occasionally play things like battlefield and alot of rpgs. lastly id like atleast 3 to 4 hours of use will probably plug in while gaming

heres what ive found so far please give me recommendations and suggestions

first  nitro 5

second msi gv62

third hp gaming

thanks !

4 minutes ago, DroidiQ said:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-Laptop-15-6-Full-HD-Intel-Core-i5-8300H-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-Graphics-1TB-HDD-8GB-SDRAM-15-cx0056wm/483750580

if you look around you can find HP Pavillion with 1050ti for $479. check brickseek for stock details in your store locally.

how are these on thermals does it even matter which one i get in this price range ?

I know on the hp that I posed. Thermals are not the best but ti does not throttle. 

But in the end it depends on how much you want to spend.  

It seems like MSI is the best option since it comes with gtx1060. 

you are looking at spending $800 on a laptop that barely better than the walmart deal for $479. Think about it. 

25 minutes ago, DroidiQ said:

I know on the hp that I posed. Thermals are not the best but ti does not throttle. 

But in the end it depends on how much you want to spend.  

It seems like MSI is the best option since it comes with gtx1060. 

you are looking at spending $800 on a laptop that barely better than the walmart deal for $479. Think about it. 

yeah yeah tell me all the secrets !

10 hours ago, Zer0grav1ty said:

800$

Location? Preferred max weight in kg/lbs?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128