psu shuts off

Latislapaloie
Go to solution Solved by dylandylandylan,

Your PSU is definitely at fault my friend, in my opinion one of the rails is getting fluctuation causing your system to shut off.

Unfortunately the PSU is where many people tend to cut costs, and it's the one place you should invest your money into, considering that component alone can take your whole system with it, even your life if it caused a fire!

Good luck with the new PSU.

its your psu's fault i think. what is the model? the link doesnt work for me.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Your PSU is definitely at fault my friend, in my opinion one of the rails is getting fluctuation causing your system to shut off.

Unfortunately the PSU is where many people tend to cut costs, and it's the one place you should invest your money into, considering that component alone can take your whole system with it, even your life if it caused a fire!

Good luck with the new PSU.

#!

Stick to brands that have a decent reputation for reliability like corsair, xfx, thermaltake etc....going with a practically no name brand is just asking for trouble

Good luck with the new

yea thanks learned my lesson! it was my first pc build and i didn't know as much as i do now, going to go with a good quality  corsair or seasonic psu now 

Get a reputable brand next time

never again will i cheap out on a psu again :P