Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yeaboii

Wtf is this

That would be algebra

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What in particular about that are you having trouble with? The way the outer exponent interacts with the insides or the varibles being in a fraction but also being multiplied? Wait... Aight you're gonna need to rewrite that better, if its written how it looks its solved wrong

Edit: is it a/ab * b/ab or a/a*b/b?

Basic algebra. You probably were taught expontial functions and likely also rationale expressions. You need to pay more attention in class if you think this is the first time you are seeing these stuffs. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

-Thread locked-

This is a status update.

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

This is a status update.

And

maxresdefault.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 840 Series 128GB | 1 x Seagate 1TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)