LTT OnePlus 6T Ad?

Charix

So, when I was just scrolling through my recommended on YouTube, I saw an ad from LTT saying "OnePlus 6T Review". I clicked on it since I was just curious as I had never seen an LTT video as an ad before, and it turns out that the so called "Review" was just a sponsored video of OnePlus's under display fingerprint. Now, I don't really know if this was LTT or OnePlus who did this, but I'm a little disappointed in the misleading ad title. The actual video title is fine, but this video certainly wasn't a review and I think that it's wrong to position this video as that.

Screenshot_20181213-234327_YouTube.jpg

That's either OnePlus or Youtube doing it. Actual title doesn't have review in there. The actual video is indeed sponsored. But the way sponsored stuff works, LMG is giving sponsor all the rights to use content for their marketing. This includes using it for ads or show off features in store pages.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm not sure if it's still like this, but anyone can pay for any YouTube video to become an ad, so I could pay YouTube to show to show any LTT video as an ad without them knowing.

So they might not even know about it

It might have changed but thats how it used to be

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

I mean, it literally says Ad below the video. But yes, I do agree. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I know my comment is really off task, but is it just me or does the fingerprint scanner animation on the 6T look really corny? I really like the placement of the scanner on my OnePlus 6, is there a specific reason why they moved it?

12 hours ago, germgoatz said:

"Hit and run driver caught in London"

Yeah, no clue why that's in my recommended

16 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

I mean, it literally says Ad below the video. But yes, I do agree. 

I know it says ad, but I think the terms "Review" and "Ad" don't work in the same sentence/title.

That isn't what the actual video is titled. 

Not sure why it's like that, although I assume it has something to do with the fact it's been labeled as an "add"

LTT video for LTT forums.PNG