things most people do but you don't?

aezakmi

what are some things everyone do but you don't?

for example a lot of people have christmas trees or celebrate such day but we (my family) don't

tech-related I don't use the steam games platform mainly because I can't stand toxic communities   or netflix/any other ppv streaming service, don't think anyone in my town does tho as the maximum internet speed we have is 1 Mbps via landline, I don't own a smart phone

anyway here's wonderwall a random vid I just found

not much to do in the middle of a storm, just a few hours ago saw somebody's roof flying tho that was sick

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

26 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

what are some things everyone do but you don't?

Everyone does not pick their nose in public, but I shove my finger up in the nostril and dont give a fuck. Now if there are nice women around, I will not do it.

54 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

RGB?

I find it too boring where like almost everyone in the tech community has lusted over it lately.

yeah another one

I do have some LED fans in the front of my case but I can turn them off whenever I want to play stuff like fallout 4 or (hopefully) the upcoming metro:exodus, also during the night because I don't want the PC to light up the whole room

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Frankly, having a flashy PC is something that I cannot stand.

When it came to rebuilding my rig, I opted for a very boring and unassuming rig because I wanted it to be used and abused, not admired. At the end of the day it's standard consumer parts and not anything special, so why put in the money for it?

Oh, also playing popular shit like Fortnite and Overwatch; I still play Team Fortress 2 like hell to this day.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Small cases and form factors seem to be the thing today but not for me. 

Maxi tower all the way.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Cooler: Asus Ryujn 240
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350-Plus
Main Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB
Secondary Storage: 6 Terra Raid Array
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 3200
GPU: Asus Expedition RX570 OC
Case: Antec Nineteen Hundred in Green
PSU: 1200W

Watch popular things is a big one

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Go inside to take a whizz. No one around anyway and miles away.

5 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

I don’t listen to music.

Is there a particular reason for that?

Personally, I'd probably go crazy without music.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 hours ago, Speed Weed said:

I beat my meat before I go to sleep. 

Everyone does this?

I do not poop or pee

I do not sleep

I do eat

I do not need water

I do not need air

I have no physical existence

I am not like everybody

Sudo make me a sandwich 

i dont talk to people

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Is there a particular reason for that?

Personally, I'd probably go crazy without music.

Because I - shock horror - like to be alone with my thoughts. I walk two hours to work every morning and I usually come up with my best ideas on that walk. It’s much harder to think when music is blaring - it irritates me even if I’m out to dinner and the restaurant has background music playing.

When I do listen to music it’s usually for a very specific reason (e.g I’m editing a video and I have to score it)

Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, or whatever else it is this week.

It's a lot easier to come up with things I _do_ do that almost everyone else doesn't. Like, I use my parking break, I use a Steam Controller, and I do math for fun.

So much math.

22 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

-snip-

Geez, man. I can understand not going out of your way to listen to music, but being actively irritated when it's present no matter the context or song?

To each his own I guess...

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Use Amazon, have Facebook, use a PC without a UPS, use "energy efficient" LED or CFL light bulbs indoors, buy hardly anything made in China.

Use social media snap-gram, twit-book, or whatever other data collection "social site" out there.

11 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

Like, I use my parking break

I use my parking brake every time I park my car. It's not so much an issue with newer cars, but older cars the parking brake can seize up or even break when not used for long periods (So when you do go to use it, eg - parking on a hill), the cable or the mechanism just snaps and now your parking brake is broken.

I just got into the habit of using it every single time, with my old car, and continue to do it with my new car.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

30 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

I use my parking brake every time I park my car. It's not so much an issue with newer cars, but older cars the parking brake can seize up or even break when not used for long periods (So when you do go to use it, eg - parking on a hill), the cable or the mechanism just snaps and now your parking brake is broken.

I just got into the habit of using it every single time, with my old car, and continue to do it with my new car.

Everyone should use the handbrake for parking, its what its there for. I don't understand why people wouldn't use it.

14 hours ago, Infiltrator said:

Small cases and form factors seem to be the thing today but not for me. 

Maxi tower all the way.

075.jpg

9 hours ago, Amazonsucks said:

Use Amazon

anyone could tell by your nickname lol

9 hours ago, Amazonsucks said:

have Facebook, use a PC without a UPS, use "energy efficient" LED or CFL light bulbs indoors, buy hardly anything made in China. 

I do all of those, FB is a must-have so I don't have to rely on my brainlet classmates to inform me about important university stuff, only made an account for that, no pic or anything tho

had to buy an UPS because brownouts and random outages already killed 2 PSUs, bought some LED lamps too and have a lot of chinese stuff, perks of living in the third world fam