Pc crashing and rebooting

AdroG23

So, it's been a while since this started.

The issue is this. Randomly, my pc either crashes and my LL120s go to rainbow mode and my 1080 shows a white led while the monitor is off or it resets and restarts altogheter.

At first i thought it was the PSU, so i changed for a Corsair CX650M. (soon to be replaced for a EVGA Supernova G2 750w). The issue presisted.

So i thought it was a thermal issue, since the paste is probably dry and the cpu on idle is arround 50° (Ryzen 5 1600, stock ghz, wraith spire cooler) and the troubles started when i was gaming or using the pc.

But i found it on "dead mode" twice when i came back home from work and OBVIOUSLY nobody was using it, so it also crashes on idle...
I'm using a relatively new W10 pro instalation (2 months give or take) since i changed from an hdd to an ssd.
So... i'm running out of ideas here... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!!?

Have you tested the RAM?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Yeah, not the problem. Actually i changed it. It did it with a corsair vengeange lpx 8gb 2900 mhz and it still does it now with two Corsair vengeange pro rgb 8gb 3200 mhz in dual channel