Best Noctua 140mm Case Fans ?

TheRoss0411

Title says it all, what is the best noctua 140mm case fans for the front of my R4

I am thinking of getting the NF-A14, however i am not sure if these are the best for me

Thanks

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Well do you want/care about an Airplane beside you? Or are you more the silent type?

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

No, they look like spinning turds.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Well do you want/care about an Airplane beside you? Or are you more the silent type?

Silence, don't care too much about it being cool, my 212 evo keeps the CPU cool enough

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

No, they look like spinning turds.

They are going in the front, i won't be seeing them

For silence, i'd go with Noctua over any other fans to be honest. I only asked about the Airplane thing, because i can suggest higher preforming fans, for about the same price, but they are nooooiiiiisssssy!

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

For silence, i'd go with Noctua over any other fans to be honest. I only asked about the Airplane thing, because i can suggest higher preforming fans, for about the same price, but they are nooooiiiiisssssy!

What noctua fan specifically ?

They are going in the front, i won't be seeing them

You will still know in the back of your mind that your case has spinning turds in it.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

You will still know in the back of your mind that your case has spinning turds in it.

Guy. Just stop. Noctua fans may not be the most aesthetically pleasing fans in the world, but they preform amazingly for the amount of sound they put out.

What noctua fan specifically ?

I wasn't going to suggest Noctua fans.

Be Quiet! SilentWings 2 are without a doubt the best performing and quietest offering on the market at the moment. While the Noctuas are pretty close they have a good deal more motor noise than the SilentWings 2. Another possible plus is that they're all black, so if you don't like the Noctua colour scheme that's not a problem either.

Be Quiet! SilentWings 2 are without a doubt the best performing and quietest offering on the market at the moment. While the Noctuas are pretty close they have a good deal more motor noise than the SilentWings 2. Another possible plus is that they're all black, so if you don't like the Noctua colour scheme that's not a problem either.

I never seem to think of Be Quiet! Likely because i've never used any of there products before. Thanks for reminding me! 

Since Noctua offers only one 140mm fan series atm I'd say pick A14 PWM. The A15 is on my cooler and I can't hear it over GPU coolers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Title says it all, what is the best noctua 140mm case fans for the front of my R4

I am thinking of getting the NF-A14, however i am not sure if these are the best for me

Thanks

I have the NF-A14s in the front and they are perfect. Super quiet on 5v/7v setting so you won't even notice them.

I'm using three NF-A14 FLX and I am more than satisfied with them, the only problem you're going to face with them is, that they have a pretty high starting voltage of like 6 volts or something crazy like this? So, they actually didn't start, when I was running them at 5V. However they can be throttled down to 5V :D

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900