Uninstalled REALTEK audio driver with DDU I cant re-install it

Go to solution Solved by Condex,
2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

offcourse it is. when i doubt just turn everything off and reinstall everything again.

or the windows way of just reinstalling itself. 

I didnt used ur complicated way to try to solve the issue instead I used a practical one. Following the simplistic way that u opted to recommend me to try fixing this kind of problem and reinstall WINDOWS COMLPETELY.

I used system restore option to the point where the driver was installed and that's it! easier, simpler, more efficient same result.

I used DDU to uninstall the audio driver cuz I wanted a CLEAN audio driver installation. I did it on safe mode, I restarted the system.

When I tried to open the application of realtek to install it, it wont pop up, it just tries to load I can see it on the process list poping up, but after few seconds it banishes.

I tried to check the device manager and see if the realtek audio was missing and I could install it from there, but no...

What could I do to be able to install the realtek driver?

WINDOWS 7 I'm using

DDU is for graphics, not for audio, though, so I'm not entirely sure what you've tried to do.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

6 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

DDU is for graphics, not for audio, though, so I'm not entirely sure what you've tried to do.

Sorry, but we are not discussing if u know it or not. The option is there. DDU has the option to do it. You can check it in the offcial website

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v18004-released

You are welcome

22 minutes ago, Condex said:

Sorry, but we are not discussing if u know it or not. The option is there. DDU has the option to do it. You can check it in the offcial website

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v18004-released

You are welcome

just google a tutorial on how to instal realtek audiodrivers to windows 10. im surprised that you managed and did this. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

just google a tutorial on how to instal realtek audiodrivers to windows 10. im surprised that you managed and did this. 

Sorry but what's done is done. I dont need a tutorial about how to install audio driver. I need to fix the issue after doing what I did. Regards?

2 minutes ago, Condex said:

Sorry but what's done is done. I dont need a tutorial about how to install audio driver. I need to fix the issue after doing what I did. Regards?

reinstall windows 7. should fix everything. yes, its dumb, but it fixes 90% of issues you find that are software related. 

or

DDU again and check to reinstall drivers again. doublecheck you picked up the correct drivers while you are at it. 

4 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

reinstall windows 7. should fix everything. yes, its dumb, but it fixes 90% of issues you find that are software related. 

or

DDU again and check to reinstall drivers again. doublecheck you picked up the correct drivers while you are at it. 

re-installing sounds like reboot ur computer, suggestion level xD.

I could retry to uninstall what is not installed anymore again and see if it allows me to install it? Could work...

2 minutes ago, Condex said:

re-installing sounds like reboot ur computer, suggestion level xD.

offcourse it is. when i doubt just turn everything off and reinstall everything again.

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

I didnt used ur complicated way to try to solve the issue instead I used a practical one. Following the simplistic way that u opted to recommend me to try fixing this kind of problem and reinstall WINDOWS COMLPETELY.

I used system restore option to the point where the driver was installed and that's it! easier, simpler, more efficient same result.