Meshify C sound?

LeoNido
Go to solution Solved by _Hustler_One_,
3 hours ago, LeoNido said:

Does the Meshify C leek a lot of sound/noise?

You might want to check this video. A high airflow case vs a quiet case, but the airflow case still can get better air flow when it set to quiet mode at same decibel level. You might get it to be noisier to get the best airflow. But if you want it to be as quiet as a quiet case, the airflow case still will get better airflow..

2 minutes ago, LeoNido said:

Any case with mesh will be on the louder side depending on the cooling set up

any case built for silence will run hotter than a mesh case, depending on the cooling set up

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

3 hours ago, LeoNido said:

You might want to check this video. A high airflow case vs a quiet case, but the airflow case still can get better air flow when it set to quiet mode at same decibel level. You might get it to be noisier to get the best airflow. But if you want it to be as quiet as a quiet case, the airflow case still will get better airflow..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

@_Hustler_One_'s linked video is a great answer. The meshify C has so much airflow that the fans don't need to spin that fast, meaning that it makes less noise. 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu