Side quest and man quest are so confusing in modern games

dgsddfgdfhgs

arent side quest meant to be optional to main story line, that helps you knowing additional stuff about the game?

some how its hard to just enjoy the story..

lets name some games that have gone wrong

#1 AC odyssey, force you do side quest, otherwise cannot lv up enough to beat main quest

FFXV, side quest are too interesting you only do side quest and forgot the main quest

just cause4 / farcry, cannot proceed main quest without clearing repetitive side quest 

what do you think?

43 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

FFXV, side quest are too interesting you only do side quest and forgot the main quest

lol. what your tought about Witcher 3 side quest?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

14 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

Most of the side quests in this game are boring, and seeing how big the world is, there should be way more of them. I had to force myself to do some of them. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.