COD BO4 Aura implementation is pi**ing me off

Rackooo
Go to solution Solved by Origami Cactus,

That is how the RGB implementation is in many things. Halfbaked. It is worsened by the fact that every manufacturer has their own rgb software, instead of an unified solution.

I have a similar problem in GTA 5, my keyboard changes colors to show my wanted level etc, but when i close it i have to manually set it back.

Hi fellow members!

I am getting sick of this black ops 4 aura implementation. I have a rog crosshair vii hero, 4 sticks of trident z rgb memory, 3 rgb fans and an rog asus 1080ti. Whenever i start the game it changes to that sh*tshow which i would let pass but the idiotic implementation has one major flaw. 

Even if i disable prepherial lightning in settings it doesnt change my trident z nor my keyboard (rog claymore) to its defaulted rainbow settings when i exit the game.

Worse than that it even shuts down the rgb on the keyboard and ram completely so everytime i exit the game i have to go in to aura and resync and desync everything to get them back to normal. Is there any workaround to this problem, i dont remember ticking any fu*king aggrement to let the game fu*k around with my lightning.

It just pis*es me of with these stupid implementations that ruin an otherwise good game

That is how the RGB implementation is in many things. Halfbaked. It is worsened by the fact that every manufacturer has their own rgb software, instead of an unified solution.

I have a similar problem in GTA 5, my keyboard changes colors to show my wanted level etc, but when i close it i have to manually set it back.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

3 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

That is how the RGB implementation is in many things. Halfbaked.

Just my thoughts and yes i remember the gta implementation now that you mention it same shi*