Anyway to try all operators in T-Hunt?

Zaki_Owais
Go to solution Solved by Wr0ngEnemy_,
Just now, Zaki_Owais said:

OKAY,anything but permaban.So there's no way to try "locked" ops ?

Nope, and glitch i did was i had ethernet cable and wireless adapter in my pc and i plugged out wireless adapter for wifi and next round i got all ops unlocked but u will get banned fast do NOT  do it

So ive been playing on the starter edition. So far I've unlocked 11 Original ops(excluding the ones I got the start),all year 1 ops and maestro. But I know there's a glitch to try all ops without getting renown. Will I get banned?also how do I do that?

Forgive me the game is kinda getting boring and I don't have money to buy credits. Also can't buy another account and don't wanna stop after getting this far.

Just for the sake of trying new ops in T-Hunt ,not casual. As I need the renown for ovious reasons.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I did that glitc 3-4 times and got perma banned for ,, cheating - exploiting " don't do that!

Just now, Wr0ngEnemy_ said:

I did that glitc 3-4 times and got perma banned for ,, cheating - exploiting " don't do that!

Just now, Zaki_Owais said:

Nope, and glitch i did was i had ethernet cable and wireless adapter in my pc and i plugged out wireless adapter for wifi and next round i got all ops unlocked but u will get banned fast do NOT  do it