In Need of Low-Med Budget Decent Quality Headphones & Microphone

So here's the deal, I'm looking for headphones to use for gaming, listening to music as well as videos and for audio production e.g audio mixing/editing as well as a standalone microphone or mic set(e.g pop filter, shock mount, etc.) for video commentary, voice chat and maybe some voice acting on the side. What I'm hoping is that i can get a pair of headphones and a microphone that is low-mid budget wise but not necessarily quality wise. That budget btw is $120 USD and i would prefer it stay slightly below it, if it gets close to exactly that amount. I have only so many options i know and those options will be limited further by my noisy living situation. It's combination of thin walls and occasional car going by, which will be a problem for sure. So the headphones will probably need to be semi-open or closed back and the mic will probably need to be a condenser or dynamic one. I'm only guessing of course, i don't exactly know what to look for. If i did i wouldn't be coming here for help... Oh yeah one more thing, don't know if it will affect microphone choice but i have a deep voice, if that matters. So with all that out of the way, can anyone recommend me a mic set or standalone mic and a pair of headphones at or under $120 USD all together?

Thanks for the response! I know I've heard that the Blue Snowball is like a cheaper version of the Yeti. Don't know much about the Samson Go though. The headphones look real good for the price. Anyways I'll look into them some more.

16 hours ago, Suomynona said:

Thanks for the response! I know I've heard that the Blue Snowball is like a cheaper version of the Yeti. Don't know much about the Samson Go though. The headphones look real good for the price. Anyways I'll look into them some more.

The headphones I can guarantee will be the best closed pair you can get under 130$ right now. Blue is a good company but I found something that's cheaper and equally good if not better.

https://www.amazon.com/Microphone-Condenser-Recording-Streaming-669B/dp/B06XCKGLTP/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1544618482&sr=8-4&keywords=fifine+usb+microphone

This is better for 10 bucks less. Spend the rest to get that filter and a boom mount.

Next time quote my reply so I will get notified like I did now or tag me like this @Suomynona. As for the deep voice, any decent microphone with good extension into mid bass should be fine I guess but the clarity of the bass also matters.

@Tarun10 I think I'm going to go with the K669($27.99)with Neewer boom arm($12.50)& Earamble pop filter($9.99). Also going to get the Status Audio C-B1s(used $59.99). All this right under my budget and should give me a good start. So thanks for the recommendations.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, Suomynona said:

@Tarun10 I think I'm going to go with the K669($27.99)with Neewer boom arm($12.50)& Earamble pop filter($9.99). Also going to get the Status Audio C-B1s(used $59.99). All this right under my budget and should give me a good start. So thanks for the recommendations.

Okay, do post a review on the microphone after you use it,